Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More idiots than ever playing BF2 than ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More idiots than ever playing BF2 than ever?

Well, I have been having great rounds recently, probably because I frequent the same servers, so I know what to expect.

The only problem I had, I was on an IO server yesterday, and there was this guy on the mounted MG, and it was swinging around so rapidly, and he was getting so many kills with so few bullets, I have to believe he was hacking...I mean, he would swing it all the way to the left, fire once, get a kill, and instantly be pointing right and have 2 more kills....I never used to have to much problem with hackers, I just never really saw them, no I am...

Comment

Get a time machine, go back to the future (The first patch), and then play the game. Lot's of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Narutoscryed
        i dont think its so much n00bs as assholes..

assholes that dont squad up, assholes that punish you for their own stupidity, assholes that lay down in front of the air assets,

It really pisses me off when the assholes get ahold of the jets and choppers... because all they do is go and get killed within seconds.. then they keep doing the same thing...

So with the lack of air support from one side.. the other side completely rapes....
        yip

Comment

Its true that most noobs have gone to 2142. Playing that is such a giggle when you see the actions of most of the guys on your team. Infact, its just plain risky to make a squad.......yeah their noobness is that bad.

But there is still a varst amount of noobs in normal BF2. People still just jump into tanks without being an Engineer. People jump in the second gunner seat of tanks, jeeps and just shoot at $hit and generally send a BIG message to the enemy that were coming. (really hate that)

I just wont allow people in my tank most of the time, if they aint shooting the gun at thin air, then they nick my tank as soon as I jump out to give it some spanner time.

Still hard to get a lift. Even harder to get one to a decent location. The noob list goes on and on. But remember, its worse in BF2142, where squad work is meant to improve gameplay for all (yeah right, some people just cant engage their brain).

Keyword of the month is................. DELAY SPAWN.

Comment

played with a guy yesterday who everytime he killed somone would say "booom headshot"

Comment

play Project reality.....team play with no nobs. Admins are so far been fantastic.

Comment

play on servers with active admins
                (like ours)
                tk'ers are BANNED

Comment

Originally posted by disfigured
                  First two rounds had a commander spamming messages over and over. Haven't seen anyone amazed with that particular irritating aspect of BF2 in a long while.
                  I do find this particular irritating. I could see pointing out a Sniper position or a vehicle closing in on a mass of blue force, but the constant red force spam just kills me.

I don't do it when I play Commander, but then again maybe I am doing it wrong.

The noob (idiot) is the guy you kill or gets you killed. The "Pro" is the guy who kills you.

So does that make you his noob?

Comment

yes when ever i play karkand inf only there is always half the team that wants to cap hotel when ive worked so hard to go get gatehouse so then i loose gate because i have to fight 4 or 5 guys and then the whole round is spent tring to get hotel. thats is the worse noob thing i think

Comment

Originally posted by Supermario
                      I kinda quit because from getting sniped out by tking n00bs to have 50+ kills but have 50 points from the force tks.
                      It counts as a kill if you TK? sign me up!
                      When i accidently TK i get well pssed off, and cant apologise enough, most of the time they'll be when i'm shooting and they run in my line of fire.
                      The worst one was when i was sniper and just as i fired, some a$$ hole proned in front of me, and i headshotted him.
                      In just under 160 hours of play i have 64 TK's, which in my standards is still too many

Comment

It all depends on the map you play in.

Maps like Kakand and Wake will attrack those type of gamers.

Try jumping on other maps such as Sharqi or Gulf.

Comment

Read this thinking of the deepest voiceover voice you can think of:

Are you tired of TKers, n00bs and vehicle theives? Are you tired of a tango walking through your fire and stabbing you with a knife? Are you tired of your squad running around randomly on the map and ignoring your VOIP commands?

If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions then Project Reality may be right for you. Teamwork, skill and raw power. A minimum of 5 populated servers at all times and around the world. Version 0.5 is coming on February 8, 2007. BE THERE.

*Runs away*

Comment

I just played jala after a few days of absence, good lord, the nade fest has risen to a new level.

Comment

[QUOTE=ham_411]It counts as a kill if you TK? sign me up!
                              /QUOTE]

What he meant by that was, he would have 50 kills, which would normally equal 100 points, but would only end up with 50 points, because of all his negative team points from forced tk'ers.

Comment

Actually, on the Australia servers I play (mostly GameArena) I don't find hardly any tk'ers. I've only been playing Bf2 for 2 months but I've only ran into like 5 assholes along the way. I must be lucky or something

Comment

Working...
                                X