Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More idiots than ever playing BF2 than ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More idiots than ever playing BF2 than ever?

Is it me or is the "twat:decent player" ratio getting worse and worse lately? Maybe its my own fault for frequenting a Wake only server too much but there is rarly a game without some arsemunch getting in the Essex guns and TKing the whole USMC team and NOT getting kicked by the admin, or some random **** like that that ****s the game up for 63 other people.

*sigh*

Can't they all just **** off and play Wow?

Re: More idiots than ever playing BF2 than ever?

Well i found most of the n00bs went to 2142...

Comment

Is a cess pool, and I like contributing to it now.

My favourite is raming a plane into a chopper repeatedly, good times.

Comment

In Australia it has only gotten worse. Too many people TK for vehicles, punish for their stupidity...but saying that the n00bs have NOT gone to 2142 will only get them to move there and I don't want n00bs screwing around when I move there. So yes they are in 2142.

Comment

Dunno for sure if there is an increase but what I did notice we caught 3 cheaters/hackers in a fortnight. Before that we only had one in a year.

The lamers have allways been there, but the increase in hackers is what troubles me.

Comment

Many kids got the game for x-mas, so naturally there has been and increase in newbies. Some of them probably picked up some bad habits (like the TKing) and thought it was cool, so they themselves do it too. On the upside, there is a lot more cannon fodder around.

Comment

I play SF almost exclusively now, I believe 99% of the worst players play vanilla.
              Vanilla is the old 2142 and CSS.

Comment

so true, was on a wake server yesterday, got in the chopper as pilot, then i get c4'd by some twat before take off and i get the TK's -18 straight away.

then next round I watched in amazement all the fools fighting for the J10, ramming jeeps, c4 on the jet and on the ground. the J10 never took off whole round and we lost badly!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                  Especially teh demo

Comment

i likie your sentence

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                      I totally aguee with that. There are alot more noobs on 2142 doing dumber stuff.
                      I have found that now in BF2 I run into more noob players who are either dumb or just can't shoot their guns at me and I either knife them easyer or shoot them in the head with whatever I got on hand. It sences to be a good thing now in BF2, I feel sorry for all the pros in 2142 who have to deal with all the noobs on there

Comment

I kinda quit because from getting sniped out by tking n00bs to have 50+ kills but have 50 points from the force tks.

Comment

Played a couple rounds of 2142 after being on the receiving end of some air cornholing.

First two rounds had a commander spamming messages over and over. Haven't seen anyone amazed with that particular irritating aspect of BF2 in a long while.

Any newer game has a larger contention of casual players who don't take their fellow players seriously. They're not enjoying the game and rather then just eating the $30.00 plus dollars it cost, they figure they'll wreak some havoc before they are completely bored of it.

I can't imagine there are more in BF2 (although there is the Xmas factor). It doesn't fit the pattern that I've witnessed in my many (more then most here) of multi-player PC gaming.

The pattern is:

Game is released= Everyone who buys it doesn't know if they like it or not.

Game is played= Everyone who loves it tries in vain to make it better, while those who don't care just try and irriate people, whether they be casual online gamers or people who were let down by the title itself.

Game gets old= only the players who love it are left.

The older a game gets it usually begins to shed the douchewhistles.

Comment

I used to play when there wasnt so many noobs now there is so many I hate it.

*****800th Post*****

Comment

i dont think its so much n00bs as assholes..

assholes that dont squad up, assholes that punish you for their own stupidity, assholes that lay down in front of the air assets,

It really pisses me off when the assholes get ahold of the jets and choppers... because all they do is go and get killed within seconds.. then they keep doing the same thing...

So with the lack of air support from one side.. the other side completely rapes....

Comment

Working...
                              X