PB permanent Global Ban ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB permanent Global Ban ?

my dad was playing tonight and suddleny this appears after he tryes to connect to some servers ( same message from all servers )
    what is this mean ? he cant play anymore ? is his CD key banned or ?
    and doesnt permanent mean only until some time ?

Re: PB permanent Global Ban ?

A whole bunch of people got PB'd recently. The average scores dropped from 100+ to around 50-60 per round.

Comment

looks like your acount has been banned for good, they banned your GUID. did you hack?

Comment

That sucks. You never play with that CD key again I believe...sorry, unless you hacked, then I find it funny.

Comment

I don't really think you dad was playing, i bet it was you. And you was haxing. And if it was your dad, then olol.

PB GLOBAL GUID Ban = He aint ever playing again. Its because he must of been using Hacks of some type.

Comment

lol iv noe idea if he was hacking ...he maybe i donno...
            BUT this mean he just have to buy nother bf2 game ?
            EDIT : NO I NEVER HACK!... hes nick is : kalibar & mine is well as you can see in profile.

Comment

his cd key is defenitly banned...

Comment

To make that happen, you were kicked a couple of days prior to that, maybe a week, for some reason by PB. It said kicked because of something #123456 or some other number. After that number it reads the reason for kick and I bet you know it very well.

A whole bunch of people got PB'd recently.
                And where did you probably get that information? On these forums? Don't think so...

Comment

Punkbuster doesn't like Game Experience Enhancement™ programs.

Shame b1tch.

(if you REALLY didn't hack, contact EvenBalance - www.evenbalance.com and threaten to sue them)

Comment

i always thought younger peeps haxed. anyone over 25 really wouldnt have the knowledge or bother to hax, usually its the under 20 crowd, it was probably some modified content that set PB off, have any mods installed? if PB finds something in memory resembling a hack that could cause it as well. either that or some server admin is fuxing with him, ive seen that too.

Comment

actually you were GUID banned, your GUID is a mix of your computers IP address and your CD key, just buying a new game will not fix it. It is quite perminent (for the most part)

Comment

Originally posted by [PTG]Ghost
                        lol iv noe idea if he was hacking ...he maybe i donno...
                        BUT this mean he just have to buy nother bf2 game ?
                        As far as I know there are two checks made, before you can enter a game...
                        First if your cd key is banned (guid ban), then if your hardware is banned (the cheat tryed to hide itself from punkbuster)...

Meaning, even if he buys another game (cd key), he still may not be able to play, couse then the hardware ban will show...

Comment

p.s. you dont get auto global banned it has to be reviewed so I gurarentee you it wasnt a mistake, they caught you or your dad with some sort of a hack

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
                            Punkbuster doesn't like Game Experience Enhancement™ programs.

Shame b1tch.

(if you REALLY didn't hack, contact EvenBalance - www.evenbalance.com and threaten to sue them)
                            Downloadable skills?

Comment

^^^^^^

remind me not to play on a server with this guy unless im on his team

Comment

Working...
                              X