funniest complaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: funniest complaints

The funniest one is, OMG DR.CO IS FKING HACKING. HE KEEPS ON TVING ME!HE HAS A FKING TV HACK.
    (The funny part is, he goes really low and I go pretty high in air and I was soloing.)

Dr.Co has aimbot. He just tved me from a jet 2 times in a F-15

(I said lol what a noob)

Comment

I've had a guy(my own team) drive a buggy into to my not even airborne yet Blackhawk and accuse me of flying into him, on purpose no less and begins to profess his homosexual love for a big purple dil.

And TV'ing choppers is not actually that hard once you've tried a couple hundred times. :laugh:

Comment

Being kicked off an empty server for team killing.

Comment

Joining a server that allows baseraping, i proceed to baserape the hell out of the usmc team on the hill bit on karkand, then I get BANNED from server "baseraping" huh LMFAO!!!

Comment

killing a sniper 200~m away with my Sraw, and being accused of hacking..

like you cant see a rocket getting closer real fast through a scope

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
              killing a sniper 200~m away with my Sraw, and being accused of hacking..

like you cant see a rocket getting closer real fast through a scope
              LOL, its so easy to avoid AT rockets after awhile, just most people don't move thinking it will miss and it usually doesn't, snipers are too caught up trying to get the headshot on you than to worry about some weak 200LB missle heading straight for them :laugh:

Comment

i got kicked and the reason i got from the admin in the message after i was disconnected was "i dont like your name" (though admittedly i was raping the carrier at wake)
                i got kicked to make room for an admin when the the server had 15/24 players (i happened to have about 65 points at the time to the second place person's 35)

also, i have been kicked for cheating so many times i lost count, still just 4 bans though. (btw, i dont cheat)... one time, my bro and i were playing, we went into a io kark and stayed together as medics so neither of us died once for a round and we each had about 10 kills (we were mec and we captured all the bases, the round lasted about 3-4 mins), the next round, we were both banned (we have no clan tags and our names aren't similar so they couldnt tell we knew each other accept that we were in the same squad. so then we went to a larger (44 person) io at sharqi. once we each got to 160ish while the 3rd place person had 80-90, we were both banned again.
                2 bans in one night, it was a good night.
                some people play for golds, i play for kicks and bans.

Comment

lol
                  I killed this one guy 2 times and I didn't even mean to.
                  I was jumping out of a choper and I see this tank, (I had anti-tank) and I fly in and BLOW one shot gets him. THen I run to the nearest spawn and the SAME GUY spawns run in front of me and I just mow him down. then I see him type "I'm going to get you now eye". I am like "Whatever", then I hop into the car at the base and I am waiting the cap to go down and he spawns again. So, I just get into the car (I was in the gunner sat) and I run him over. lol I capped the flag. I didn't see the guy the rest of the round and he didn't dare try kill me. ROFL

Comment

my favorite would be when someone keeps getting killed and a medic keeps reviving him (not stat padding) and hes like "let me friggin die"

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                      my favorite would be when someone keeps getting killed and a medic keeps reviving him (not stat padding) and hes like "let me friggin die"
                      OMFG! I love it when someone is doing that to someone else. I just keep getting free kills!! ROFL

Comment

I was all the way across the map from the enemy's last base (just captured the main) and I was said All this walking... Someone just tk me.

Comment

"You'll never get your grenade badge by spamming n00b." So far that's the best I've had.

Comment

lol wow.. you guys seem really good..

best i have gotten is..

"are you even trying because you suck"

sadly this was from my own teammates and i had like 0 kills and 50 something deaths.

So i dont think i will be getting accused of hacking anytime soon.

Comment

see my 'bf2 lol' link in my sig.
                              "Crunch's First Officer"
                              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Server admin: "You know you are talking to an admin"

Me: "**** you"

They say it like they are god.

Comment

Working...
                                X