funniest complaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funniest complaints

what are the funniest/stupidest complaints or accusations you've ever seen ingame?

i was once accused of using aimbot while flying a jet and then later with the tv missle

Re: funniest complaints

I got a TV missile aimbot complaint the other day...he was hovering perfectly still over a flag, and I hit him. He said, and I quote "Nobody can hit a godlike shot like that ****ing aimbot FTW!!"

Comment

how bout the nubs that are sitting on a flag trying to cap it in a heli and you Tv them to hell and they scream zomg hax, someone ban him there is no way a heli can take out another one in one shot ZOOMG!@!!!! hes ch33ting, or the infantry guy you rocket and he yells at you to come down and fight with real guns, so you do and proceed to ad him to your fav victims list with the AK47 :laugh:

Comment

when some noob whines to an admin because he got owned in an argument against another player

Comment

I got accused of being a transvestite homosexual with an inverted penis after killing the same guy 5 times in a row at the same flag...:|:

Comment

people keep telling me to go back to 2142...........

I don't even own it.

Comment

after the game crashed i joined the same server i had been playing and i find the commander not doing his job so i mutiny him and he complans "you can't mutiny me this early" sad to said it didnt work and we lost. but i had been commander for the last 4 maps (2 rounds each) and we won all of them.

Comment

I got accused of using an aimbot with a DAO 12, each time I killed the guy I was about 15ft away. Geez I could close my eyes and still kill him with that bad boy.

I never actually saw the comment a clan mate told me later "Hey you see that guy accusing you of using an aimbot with a DAO 12 <insert laugh here>"

Comment

Oh, I've got a few.
                  "****ing knife whore be a man and use guns"
                  "OMFG YOU HACKER! NICE AIMBOT NOOB!" (after I had shot a guy in the chest from 10 feet away with SF sniper rifle cause he wasnt paying attention.
                  "HOW DID U GET MPAST MIE CLAYMORES YOU FCKIN NUB!" uh, ******* maybe you should place it at the entrance, not make it so I can go AROUND them?
                  I've also been told to go back to CS, DoD, Hl2 (wtf?), WoW (double wtf?).
                  Reasons for being told this include: Whoring grenade launcher (If you cant deal with getting pwned from 100 yards thats your problem.), using M16 like an AWP (Lol!), not good enough to use a mans class (I was playing assult and outscored the medics lol..).

Comment

Originally posted by AznReaperX
                    when some noob whines to an admin because he got owned in an argument against another player

and then you get kicked cause he is a friend of the admin.

Comment

"OMG how did you kill me!"

Duh I shot you.

Comment

"you noob get out of that plane and user your gun" see my post.

http://www.totalbf2.com/......?t=108321

Comment

been told "fvck you you hacker"
                          and I said "lol ok"
                          he replied "I know your hackin because I use an aimbot and you shoulda been dead" <<<<<<<<< self ownage
                          I just laughed it off and told him to grow up

Comment

Got accused of aimbots and using a hack that didn't warn the enemy jets that I had locked on. Simple answer is use cannons

Comment

I was acused of making their helicopter crash via use of a hack.

Comment

Working...
                              X