Worth buying BF2 Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth buying BF2 Now?

I've played the demo quite a bit when it came out and then I started playing it again recently. Now however, I'm wondering whether its worth it buying the game.

Basically, are there many people still playing it? Are there many unsolved bugs. Will I be able to enjoy it like I like the demo?

Thanks for answering

Re: Worth buying BF2 Now?

no its not

Comment

Yes it is.

It should be cheap by now, there are still lots of poeple playing, it's still buggy though, and a LOT of good mods are now coming out.

Comment

BF2 is full of bugs, the ranking is about to drop.
        The game will almost never recieve another update.
        The games prime time is over, you can get it fairly cheap yes, but it's not really worth it.
        Invest in something else thats newer and not by EA.

Comment

I would. But you'll get people saying 'yes' and 'no'.

Comment

Buy it.

It's cheap right now, if you need an upgrade to play it, the costs are less because the hardware needed to run it has been out for a while now.

Personally I think it's quality of play is leveling out. There are good and bad servers, but the good ones are great.

The frenzy for E-penis trinkets is almost over. Many of the casual point players have moved on since their intelligence and attention span can't handle actually playing the game itself.

Comment

dont do it billy

Comment

Yes, it most definitely is.

It is not a bad game.

Granted, there are numerous bugs, but once you get past them and the other annoyances, BF2 is a good game.

You can pick it up fairly cheap, too.

Comment

YES. the game is still the best i've ever played. i dont know whats up with diddy..seems a bit ornery. sure its got bugs and noobs and nade spammers but that what games are made of! im starting to remind myself of some corny motivational speech so im gonna stop. but yes, definitely worth it.

Comment

What took you so long?

If you were playing the demo when it was released then why didn't you buy the game?

It's probably still worth buying it, but you missed out on a lot of play time.

Comment

A resounding yes. Buggy, yes. Fun, hell yes. Plus, some really high quality mods are out, or about to come out (PRM, POE2, FH2 to name a few)

Comment

yeah, its a great game still.

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
                          dont do it billy
                          For someone who trolls a Bf2 forum you really don't like the game. Has this game hurt or upset you in some way? Does it make you feel better to leave negative comments all over the internet about it?

If you liked the demo you will like the game, buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER_76
                            For someone who trolls a Bf2 forum you really don't like the game. Has this game hurt or upset you in some way? Does it make you feel better to leave negative comments all over the internet about it?
                            One thread consists of "all over the internet"?

Comment

You are missing my point YoDiddy. Why does someone who has obviously played the game a bit, and posts on a bf2 forum, not like the game enough to tell people not to buy it?

Comment

Working...
                              X