• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have i become a chopper whore

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
    That's malarkey.

I love me some chopper.

Solo chain gunning isn't that hard of a concept(I say that when I can't do it, haha). I hate gunning, I probably have a total of 30 minutes gunning and 75 hours pilot. I just can't seem to judge the MG after I do the thing to the chopper you need to do to solo chain gun(won't say what it is cause there are some pilots who don't want it exposed...so to speak).

TURN 90 DEGREES TO THE LEFT ZOMG ROFFFLETEHWAHFFELBURGERS!!!

sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
      Yeap, but even that can be trouble...I was On [EPIC] Wake today, and there were 16 people on....this guy kept getting in the gunner seat, saying over voip that he was an incredible gunner. Well, I held him on a chopper for about 20 seconds (literally) spotting it pretty much constantly. I could see his chain gun moving around like mad, and he said over voip "dude, fine me some infantry to gun" I told him about the enemy heli that was right there, and he said "it takes to long to chaingun those"

Told him about the TV, he thought I was accusing him of hacking. (???????) He got all offended, quit the squad, and bailed out.
      ROFLMAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
        That is how I got my new kill streak, I took a chance on a low ranking guy, and he was a superb pilot...turns out it was his second account to.
        Happened to me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
          My hardware allows me to get in first if I want... but you're shortsighted: what about after the initial rush? You're forgetting that people WILL be waiting at the pad and at that point, it'll start sucking.

20-30 players is optimal unless you like headaches.
          Yeah, true but I try to stay up and surive long time so all the campers get demotivated and start doing something else.
          Besides the first go can get you most points. Full tranport choppers taking off to get any flag etc

This is basically you're only defense against noob campers. Just when it's your go, own it up, survive long and they won't be camping anymore at the pad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gue
            Yeah, true but I try to stay up and surive long time so all the campers get demotivated and start doing something else.
            It's hard to stay up when jets f*cking ram into you every single time. In all honesty, those rams account for 90% of my chopper deaths now... it's like they're intent on breaking my streaks whenever I get up.

I know what you mean about making people do something else after you've been gone with it though... works often, but you get those persistent c*nts that just have to get it, so they stay at the pad the entire round.

Comment

Working...
            X