Have i become a chopper whore :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have i become a chopper whore :(

I recently started flying/gunning in choppers and just need some practice.
    Im actually getting pretty good. Infact yeah i can fly now (was pilot for some high ranker who was TV'ing everything in sight lol) and he said "well done man, great flying )
    Only thing is...... i now see myself waiting with all the other "noobs" to fly
    What has happened to me
    I feel like a selfish noob lol :cry:

Re: Have i become a chopper whore

You had a good round...
    Welcome to the chopperpad...

Comment

Originally posted by DooDaH
      You had a good round...
      Welcome to the chopperpad...
      Ive had a few good rounds....... thats the trouble :laugh:

Anyone from UK wanna fly/gun with me? We take turns at each

Comment

Im going for my vet air badges (im a ground and pounder and got most expert but never liked flying) so started queuing up with the rest. I would consider myself an above average gunner and co-plane pilot but average pilot in the jets, not bad in the choppers

Comment

I cant really get into the jets, i can fly them but i find it more fun in the choppers. If you get a good pilot and gunner combo its great.
          What i cant handle is gunners that cant use the TV.....
          I tried to explain to someone tonight how to TV and he just couldn't get it :cry:
          So frustraiting..... i now know why soloing is so popular...... although not as effective as good pilot AND gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
            i now know why soloing is so popular...... although not as effective as good pilot AND gunner.

That is exactly how I feel, I normally solo, but if someone wants to come fly/gun for me, I give them a chance. That is how I got my new kill streak, I took a chance on a low ranking guy, and he was a superb pilot...turns out it was his second account to.

Comment

Im just proud someone commented on my flying, who was obviously a great gunner as he TV'd everything, and i mean everything! We had VOIP and he would spot the target, and also tell me which way to go. We OWNED and i want more lol
              Just well............................ am i gonna become a chopper whore??????
              No please NO

Comment

Probably, but its not a bad thing....

Comment

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                    welcome
                    LOL you make it sound like a good thing......
                    I actually took a screenie of like 10 guys jumping around for a chopper... i was lmao.... im usually ground pounding and dont see that stuff :laugh:

Im now off to aquire a chopper :laugh:

Comment

yes its great to be a chopper whore.....but not if u preffer pilot, i dont want competition on the pad.......i love being pilot, and i dont care if my gunner sucks, im convinced i can help out and work with him/her

Comment

LOL you make it sound like a good thing......
                        I actually took a screenie of like 10 guys jumping around for a chopper... i was lmao.... im usually ground pounding and dont see that stuff :laugh:

Im now off to aquire a chopper :laugh:
                        there are so many different walks of life in bf2, so man different whore type.
                        I dont like medic whores they will do ANYTHING to revive you, sometimes thats good but when they tk another medic so they can revive you then they get tked by some other medic whore who then revives all 3 of you and then keeps tking you and revivng you 4 rest of round....

o btw yes u r a chopper whores

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                          yes its great to be a chopper whore.....but not if u preffer pilot, i dont want competition on the pad.......i love being pilot, and i dont care if my gunner sucks, im convinced i can help out and work with him/her
                          Thats my whole point..... i dont want 'competition on the pad either' but.......
                          I wanna fly/gun................. and it seems the only way to get in chopper in a populated server (non populated is pants cos there no enemy) is to be a "whore" :cry:
                          ARRRRGGGG i just wanna fly/gun lol............. why the big deal?
                          Jeez just take that god damn tank..... and let me fly lmfaro :laugh:

Best thing is...... im now a damn good chopper pilot, inspired by others on this board..
                          Yet they all seem to just try and cap flags and stuff... ARRRGGGG
                          I was i gunner 2 mins ago. and this guy just kept swopping down trying to cap flags like he was some great pilot....
                          Ive never spammed that "Go Go Go" button so much in my whole time of playing..... and he was like WTF we need flags.....
                          GRRRRRRRRRRR lol You can imagine the outcome....... YES we got TV'd.......

Comment

I cant really get into the jets, i can fly them but i find it more fun in the choppers. If you get a good pilot and gunner combo its great.
                            What i cant handle is gunners that cant use the TV.....
                            I tried to explain to someone tonight how to TV and he just couldn't get it :cry:
                            So frustraiting..... i now know why soloing is so popular...... although not as effective as good pilot AND gunner.
                            Actually it's more effective if you get good at it.. and by good, you wouldn't even be able to imagine what GOOD soloing is.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                              Actually it's more effective if you get good at it.. and by good, you wouldn't even be able to imagine what GOOD soloing is.
                              I DONT want to get good at soloing.............
                              I would much rather have a 'decent' gunner
                              When i do get a good gunner its GREAT......
                              But some guys (even some high rankers) just dont know how to use a TV

Comment

Working...
                              X