Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killing infantry in a helicopter = Skill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Killing infantry in a helicopter = Skill?

Originally posted by raidyr
    Yeah, it was only one guy, but he wouldnt shut up about how good he is and how much I suck because I couldnt take out his Cobra with my M16.
    zomg u cnt tak out a cobra wit a m16 j00 n00b111!!!

It's skill if he only shoots once...or if it's with that piece of crap minigun

And why was it Cobra V M16? Cobra = American, M16 = America

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
      Correction, they are the hardest items to use properly in game, L
      I disagree with you. The only challenge with planes and choppers is mastering how to fly them. For planes in particular, I'm unimpressed by the aimbot bullets that shoot through buildings, mountains and everything else, and the 3000-lb bombs that can be seen splitting up and heading towards 3 separate targets -more aimbot.

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      Yes it requires a certain ammount of skill. No it doesnt require that much to have a right to brag about.
      I'll agree with this statement. It's very fair

Comment

I NEVER boast about killing infantry in choppers. I'll direct my gunner to a tank or a chopper. But when my clanmate and I take out the c0 cky bastards in the other chopper, ohh do I hit J. But spraying 3 troops with an MG or Mi-28 Cannon is not skill. I never talk smack to other players unless they talk themselves up about how much better they are than someone else.

I was playing IO Sharqi on MOAB's server this morning, and some guy was like, I'm gonna kill you and take your AK, I killed him about 3 times in a row and kept saying nope. But we were both just messing around and having fun. Ended up getting on their vent afterwards. Supposed to be scrimming them now too. Just have fun, be competitive and don't whine.

Edit: It takes skill to fly, therefore it takes skill to kill with. An experienced pilot will crash. I was teaching my friend how to fly/land choppers, he crashed about 10 times in 1 minute(created a server with no spawn time). Took him 45 seconds to land, picked up the controls and showed him a drop maneuver to land in about 5 seconds. Flying in circles while directing your view towards the same object. It all takes skill. I did a barrel roll with a wheel mouse on my leg, he couldn't do it with an optical on the desk. So there is some skill.

Originally posted by |BoW|Sangyerians
        zomg u cnt tak out a cobra wit a m16 j00 n00b111!!!

It's skill if he only shoots once...or if it's with that piece of crap minigun

And why was it Cobra V M16? Cobra = American, M16 = America
        Maybe he stole it.

Comment

Working...
        X