Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killing infantry in a helicopter = Skill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Killing infantry in a helicopter = Skill?

Originally posted by raidyr
    Hitting the jump key? DO you mean bunnyhopping? Bunnyhopping is retarded and I almost always kill the jumpy little bastard. Spamming nades? not really, but then again, I dont play Road to Grenedabad. The point of this thread is a simple question: Does it take skill to kill infantry in a helicopter? Whereas it takes skill to take out a tank as anti-tank, or take out a sniper as assault, etc etc.
    lol Jalalabad is nothing compared to kind of grenade whoring there is at kark...each flag is like a blood bath lol.

I would say killing infantry solo in a heli is skill to me...i can never get more than 1 kill with those 8 dam missles, but gunner spot obviously not :S

Comment

To a certain extent yes, it does take skill. I don't think it's enough grounds to talk smack though.

Comment

Maybe he got pissed and said so. If ppl are baseraping, the victims often reply with "Baseraping is very skillfull" - which it ain't.

BUT killing infantry in a chopper (pilot seat) with 1 missile is funny. Taking out 8 infantry guys with 8 missiles is good I love 1 shots =D

Comment

Skilled? Not skilled? I dont know about that but I can tell you how to ruin his day with no unlocks. The easiest way is to get in a humvee or vodnik park next to a tree, for cover, and use the machine gun to blast him every chance that you get.

As a side note, I have taken down the enemy attack chopper with a pistol 2 times but to be honest it was on fire, both times, and headed back to the base for repair. Also you can take them down with the anti tank kit, just aim the rocket for the pilot. A direct hit broad side will kill him with one shot. Good Luck hunting. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by ZekersSneakers
            To a certain extent yes, it does take skill. I don't think it's enough grounds to talk smack though.
            Sure, there is some level of skill required to being good at any aspect of BF2 or any other video game. But 'cmon, these are no skills that will gain you anything in real life, and smack talkers in video games are kinda like winners in the Special Olympics. Sure you won, but in the end you're still retarded.

Comment

What I love to do is spray the helos with my weapon to get their attention.

If they are trying to kill me, then they are not taking out the armor and APCs rolling over their guys.

Nothing makes me smile brighter than being toasted by a helo missile strike.

Comment

Because you're starting a new topic just to tell how good he was, I assume he owned you pretty badly. But what you've told here, I still doubt it'd take much skill. When it comes to choppers, it's not about killing, it's about staying alive and killing. And since he kept killing you (and everyone else) all over again despite all your desperate attempts to take him down, I assume he didn't die much.

And stop talking bs. You kicked some clan *** right? And you don't even know what a clan is? Let me tell you, most clanners are not any better than average Doe in a chaotic ranked server. But they do know how to win rounds and how to do that. Unlike 99% of regular players. And tags you see around there, most of them are just fancy tags to make people jealous. And it seems to work. It's psychological you know, people still think those wearing a clan tag are better right? It's all about psychological warfare, and since they've brains to do that they're already better than everyone else.

Comment

Yes it requires a certain ammount of skill. No it doesnt require that much to have a right to brag about.

Comment

lemme guess

his name was mastakillachilla2:laugh: that fool always talks ****

hes about to loose that 1st spot on the choppr list soon, I bet hell go crazy

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                      lemme guess

his name was mastakillachilla2:laugh: that fool always talks ****

hes about to loose that 1st spot on the choppr list soon, I bet hell go crazy
                      Nah, he was some random clan guy, trippy or something like that. And he didnt own me, thats the point, he was talking trash when he was a mere 20 or so points ahead of me. Everytime he killed armor, infantry, and in general ANYTHING, he would brag. I just wanted to know if killing an infantryman in a full salvo of rockets and saying "Owned noob" is legit?

Comment

Masta is about to lose his first place?? :laugh:

I think we'll be hearing about a suicide soon enough! hahahahahahaaaaaaa

Comment

If you don't want to be killed by any enemy vehicle, try no vehicle server. Other than that, that's the purpose of this game. Everybody gets on the vehicle and own ppl for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr
                            Quick question to you guys: Does killing infantry in a helicopter count as being skilled? Because earlier today, I was kicking this clans *** (Only boasting because they are assholes, but whatever), and this guy kept killing me with a heli. Granted, he was good, but he wouldnt be quiet about how good he was and stuff. As I have mentioned in another thread, I hardly ever chat in the game, but this time I said "Oh, you can get kills in a heli, you own!". Our team lost (god knows why, half our team had twice the score of theirs).

So yeah, summery: Guy says killing INFANTRY with a helicopter is skillful.

depends what did he kill u with rockets or gun?
                            gun does damage to infantry like paris hilton does damage to a [CENSORED] with a [CENSORED] in her [CENSORED] while a [CENSORED] ing [CENSORED] steals peanuts.
                            but rockets you have to either hover low and line up and risk being own3d by a anti tank or worse a mounted AT like hj-8 or TOW or make a runn which brings you low and requires you to pull up fast or u crash...bsically rockets r best 4 chopper dogfights.

gun...no skill(unless at range or REALLY close and moving fast)

rockets...skill

Comment

killing troops with helicopter as said many times isnt skilled
                              better watch the news for a man rampaging with a knife for losing the 1st position :P

Comment

dude ur sig is funny check mine

Comment

Working...
                                X