X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: question about a possible BFROE server violation

Originally posted by YoDiddy
    yea about the same here

I never knew people could be so childish about stuff like this but its amazing how far they will go. Even to defend their lame ways.

Whoever get to the vehicle first should have it, he will die eventually its a given then its time for someone else to be quick or he'll get it again... but WHO CARES its not like there isnt any other weapons except vehicles.
    Do you need a hug? Come over here big boy

Comment

Originally posted by ThIrD-EyE
      ok now look, this is the second time you have miss interpreted what i have said and spun it into your own little personal crusade against me or what have you. im going to explain my feeling on this matter one final time and hopfully this time you will understand it correctly.

i wasnt banned or kicked from the moongamer server by any admin. i left by my own will. opening a thread on the moongamer forum would have been useless as some of the admins for the server have stated their view on this matter. i came here to ask if what i thought was said to me or what really was said, is agasint the bfroe (which it is no matter how you cut it), because i know that bfroe admins cruise this forum.

when i play battlefield 2 on ranked server, i play by the rules set by the server admins that comply with the bfroe (the bf2rs roe is the same set of rules as bfroe). simple. i try to stay out of trouble as much as i can. i say sorry to everyone i tk. i rarely punish people who have tk'ed me unless they absolutly deserve it. i usually put a limit on my self to how many time i take team equipment when i am not helping the team. i dont fight or tk to get team equipment. i try to keep myself out of trouble as best i can when i play, because i play to have fun.

im not gona argue with you anymore, because you bring nothing to this thread worth arguing over. it seems like all you are trying to do is make me look bad. possibly to tarnish whatever good reputation or respectability i may have with the people on this forum(if any at all). im done talking about this, because none of it matters anymore. so if you feel the need to criticize me for something that doesnt even matter anymore, go ahead, but all it does is make you look bad.
      I haven't misinterpreted anything. You just stated you play according to your interpretation of the ROE, which tells me if you don't agree with a servers rules or there interpretation, then you break those rules, instead of going to another server.

I am not arguing, as that usually involves anger and I am not angry about any of this. I actually find it somewhat amusing that people would rather complain here, than go to the forums of the server they feel wronged them. I think I'll try going to K-mart to complain, next time I get ticked off by bad service at Walmart and see how far it gets me...

You remind me of Herzzy, but just a little...

Comment

No, she is not Herzzy, She is Third eye.

Comment

Working...
        X