your most halarious kill/death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: your most halarious kill/death

i can remember being a USMC commander on Kubra...
    i noticed an idle player on the other side of the map and thought that it must have been the enemy commander.
    i dropped a vehice on his to kill him and just as i clicked i died!
    Me and the MEC commander did EXACTLY the same thing at EXACTLY the same time...if thats not Karma...i dont know what is...

Comment

i killed myself and a teammate with a smoke nade!

how?

Comment

I was playing Infantry only on Jalalabad and i was happily crouching on the hotel watching everyone fight. I decided to have some fun throwing grenades when i ran out of them i dropped a claymore. And it hit somone and killed them, i was laughing for about half an hour.

Comment

I shooted down a damaged helicopter with anti-tank machinegun (ran out of rockets ) Then the destroyed chopper hitted an enemy, killing him too. 2 kills! :evil:

Comment

so far its been playing on karaknd me and a enemy sniper on the hill to the left of usmc start i ran up went prone shot at his head we both died same time then i was running in wake and a jeep fell on my head lol and that freaking supply crate loves to fall on me lol..claymores are fun to cuz i place them in bushes near me adn then i get killed and the guys runs away boom lol pay backs a *****

Comment

well i was on dcon mod playin gazala n i had a DPV and put in the roda over lookin the the main base so i tried shootin them with a sniper n another sniper had spotted me. so he tried runnin up the n i stood up the find him, i doubt he noticed i saw him so i ran in the dpv drove off the side fo the cliff n squashed him, after that he tried kick me roflmao

Comment

Death by supply crate.

Comment

Working...
                X