your most halarious kill/death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your most halarious kill/death

i think my funniest kill AND death was when i was commander on karkand, and noticed that the enemy commander was out in the water. so, deciding to have a little fun, i went out to see him. apperently, he was busy with the commander screen, and boy, his reaction to being stared down, defensless, by a MEC soldier, was FUNNY. he swam around, and we kinda played with eachother. finnally, i got bored of him, and decided to arty his ***. plus, FF was off, so i could watch it. but then everything went horribly wroung. my arty strike hit first, and i laughed as his body became a firework. but the arty didnt stop. i thought: BUG? but no. HE had send down a arty strike too! we both laughed about it later, and i never quite forgot about it.

Re: your most halarious kill/death

I was sure there was a thread like this already...

Anywho, I was, well, not camping, but happened to be where a buncha people spawn and camp because the flags were so close, and the commander dropped a supply crate. I was on a building next to it so I dropped C4 there. A whole squad comes to heal/ammo up and BOOM!

Comment

Well, it was THREE teamkills just now actually, but friendly fire was OFF.

I was on the Chinese, we were winning by about 80 tickets on Wake Island. I saw a teammate in a transport helicopter and I wanted him to pick me up. So I said "HEY I NEED A RIDE" but he did not land or descend. So I shot my pistol at his helicopter about 8 times, reloaded, all of a sudden when I am about to look down, a teammate's jet comes along and SLAMS right into the helicopter. I got three teamkill messages on top of the screen. I was laughing so HARD about it. Battlerecorder was not running on the server unfortunatly.

That was really a once in a lifetime moment.

Comment

I was playing on Road Rage (AF) in a tank and had just killed an enemy tank.
        Since I was AT, I requested Repairs. Actually, it was for my clan buddy (flying in a Little Bird), so he'd see where I am. Well, there was another friendly tank and he was engineer.
        So basically, I had a tank to my left (engineer) and a little bird (engineer) above me. Cool, I thought, two guys repairing me, I'll be fixed within seconds.
        Suddenly, it made BOOM and I was dead.
        I looked at the top of my screen and it said that I teamkilled both of them!
        Still wondering what the hell happened, I heard my buddy via voice:
        "Boy those birdies are sensitive!"

So, what happened?
        My buddy (in the little bird) somehow 'landed' on me and that made us both go BOOM. Since the other guy (in the tank) was very close to us/me, he joined the fun and went BOOM, too.

So I got Double TK coz my buddy touched my tank, DOH!

Comment

Ever been crushed by a supply box?

Comment

i shot and killed a guy as he was throwing a nade. the nade hit me in the head and killed me. then blew up and killed the guy trying to revive me.

Comment

Originally posted by 74javelin
              i shot and killed a guy as he was throwing a nade. the nade hit me in the head and killed me. then blew up and killed the guy trying to revive me.
              ROFL that made me laugh so hard for some reason.

Comment

Two days ago i was playing on wake island and i threw a nade at someone who was shooting at me he killed me unfotanently(however you spell it haha) but my nade hit him in the head and killed him then blew up...:laugh: It was so funny

Originally posted by 74javelin
                Lol dude thats funny was it wake and 2 days ago? BOD server?

Comment

Haha, my room mate was playing with me one day, and he was running in front of me, and all of a sudden a supply drop landed on his head. We laughed for a good long while, and I got to see all of it.

Comment

Yesterday on Wake Island; I was playing Chinese anti tank. Me and this guy who was also playing anti tank walked straight past each other. About 2 seconds later I realised he had a usmc badge on his sholder! He must have just realsised aswell because we both turned round and started bunny hopping like crazy (I was trying to change to the P90). He was trying to shoot me with a DAO-12 but ran out of ammo and drew his pistol. Unfortunately I accidentally drew a knife, and we spent about 5 seconds doing a crazy death-dance round each other! Finally i switched to my own pistol and managed to shoot him! Some how I survived without a scratch!

Then I got ran over.

Comment

Once, on Wake Island, (where else? ) I had just respawned and was on the carrier. (USMC, duh.) and, since there was nothing else, I hopped into the BH and took off.

No later than 15 seconds into my flight, I hear a missile lock, and I see a J-10 rocketing toward me. So, I bail out, laughing to myself about cheating a J-10 out of a kill, and still reaching my objective via boat from Arty Island, which I was almost right over. As soon as I bail, my BH explodes from the missles the J-10 spammed, leaving me with some shell shock, but otherwise not a scratch.

About a second later, I get sliced by the J-10's wing before I can pull my parachute.

---

And, once, I hit an enemy MEC in the kidney with a smoke grenade and killed him instantly.

Comment

so i was playing strike at karkand and i went over to revive a friendly. But around the corner there were 3 enemies and i already had my defibulator out. So i went for it... i shocked one of them, the other 2 were trying to knife me but i shocked them first.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Merchant
                          multiple times...

Comment

On Mashtuur city I was killed by a sniper who was hiding up on the water tower overlooking the central part of the map. I respawned at their base and took their chopper which I flew over to the tower.

I noticed he's still there lying at the edge not paying attention to his back. So it's nose down, fly up behind him and shove him off the tower. He must have forgot about his 'chute because he hit the ground pretty hard.

You'd think he would have heard the noise of a chopper coming up behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Merchant
                              Oh yeah, that has happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X