Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does The MEC Never Fight The Chinese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Does The MEC Never Fight The Chinese?

Is it because of American Patriotism? The Americans always fight on all maps.

Re: Why Does The MEC Never Fight The Chinese?

Maybe?

Or the Americans are just in war with everybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramirez
      Maybe?

Or the Americans are just in war with everybody?
      lol, that made me laugh because its true. NOW LETS NOT START ANOTHER POLITICAL DEBATE GUYS!!! ......but its true.....

Comment

In every map the USA is occupying foreign territory.

Comment

Yea you are right Jones, but don't you think the Chinese and MEC should fight each other? They are technically right next to each other and America isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiketsu
            Yea you are right Jones, but don't you think the Chinese and MEC should fight each other? They are technically right next to each other and America isn't.
            I've asked this same question. It would be kind of fun to play a map that had something like this, especially since there are not enough china maps...if you look at the number of MEC maps compaired to China maps the MEC has more.

I'd also like to see the Euro force army be put into a stadard map...since no one ever plays EF. Or have the option to play as the EF instead of USA on a map....

But, none of this will ever happen...that would require Dice to put some effort into the game :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
              I've asked this same question. It would be kind of fun to play a map that had something like this, especially since there are not enough china maps...if you look at the number of MEC maps compaired to China maps the MEC has more.

I'd also like to see the Euro force army be put into a stadard map...since no one ever plays EF. Or have the option to play as the EF instead of USA on a map....

But, none of this will ever happen...that would require Dice to put some effort into the game :laugh:
              THANK YOU! SOMEONE THAT AGREES!! LOL

Comment

Because there can only be one land of the free and one WORLD POLICE!

MEC only fight oppressive-*** technologically advanced bullies (like the US and Russians)

Comment

Originally posted by Toxitron
                  Because there can only be one land of the free and one WORLD POLICE!

MEC only fight oppressive-*** technologically advanced bullies (like the US and Russians)

Yeah just push your face into Hillary's dirty pillows and vote for a more politically correct leader.

She'll let you suck her tits..and she promises to put a band aid on your finger when it hurts.

She'll be your mommy...and she'll tell you everything you want to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab
                    Yeah just push your face into Hillary's dirty pillows and vote for a more politically correct leader.

She'll let you suck her tits..and she promises to put a band aid on your finger when it hurts.

She'll be your mommy...and she'll tell you everything you want to hear.
                    OK KIDS! LIKE I SAID!!! NO POLITICAL DEBATES!!!!!

Comment

I'd like to see a map like that has that now that I think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                        I'd like to see a map like that has that now that I think of it.
                        YEA!!!
                        NOW WE MARCH TO EA WITH PICKET SIGNS SAYING,"MEC vs. PLA"

Comment

Originally posted by Raiketsu
                          Is it because of American Patriotism? The Americans always fight on all maps.
                          Because they're homies.

Comment

as others have said, it would require more Chinese maps(preferably some urban ones ) and thats way to much effort for Dice.....I mean.....why should the guys that created the game support it anyway....

Comment

USA rules. Pat Buchanan for Prez in '08!

Comment

Working...
                              X