Word to the Wise - Medics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Word to the Wise - Medics

Medics are a point whoring class on FF off IO maps... just spam nades and make "Healing spots" like little corners full of medpacks where people can go to if they need healing from a half-damaged nade fight... then you go rush out and revive the people who get owned... and maybe rush in with your good ole' L85 and get a few kills

(L85 > Stock and G36 )

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan
      Anyone else noticed a significant drop in medics on most pub IO servers?

I agree with the OP and find myself often annoyed by the average medic. However, there are still a few good ones that know how to evaluate the situation and determine if it's worth reviving you or not.

Actually, something that bothers me more is the lack of med packs being dropped. Many Medics won't even blink and eye if you are requesting health or even drop med packs near a squad of troops in a heavy combat zone. "If you're not dead, then you're not worth helping" kind of attitude.
      I played on 32plr IO Karkand Last night. There was only 1 medic on my team, ( I was engineer..lol)

Try shooting their nee caps if they don't give you a med pack

Comment

I just teamkill them.

Hard to prove it was deliberate, plus, I got what I want, and they learn the valuable lesson of "if I had thrown that guy with 4 bars of life a medic pack, I wouldn't have been killed".

Comment

Simply cos some cabron doesn't look each way when crossing the road. Meanwhile the etam loses tickets and you lose time for that eventual safe respawn.

When I'm medic, that's the way I go. Word.

[ps - happy yuletide/holidays/chrimbo/pagan saturnalia to all, including naff medics ]
          What the heck!?

I think this thread should be under the 'Completley obvious info section'

Comment

People yell clear! to make sure that no one is touching the body so they wont get electrocuted. But I don't clear the area if I revive the guy its his responsibility to get to cover and keep himself alive I'm not gonna be his mom and hold his hand.

Comment

People yell clear! to make sure that no one is touching the body so they wont get electrocuted.
              You bet me to it - thought it would be funny seeing nurses and doctors with the AK101 in their hands.

Also, if you see a team mate dead on the ground and cant seem to work out who shot him, atleast throw some medic bags on his body so when u do reveive him, he will heal.

Comment

Has anyone had the problem when you go to medic someone and then you dont recharge your paddles? I think I know why. Your medic bags and medic paddles share the same supply bar. If you look at the amount of medic bags you have left, that little bar is the supply bar. I dont know actual name for it, thats what i call it.

Well You can only recharge your paddles if its above a certain length of the bar. SO if you try to heal your team by throwing ALL of the bags you have, when its time to revive your squad leader. (most important person) YOU CANT, becasue the supply bar is too low.

And another tip for Going AGAinst medics. If you kill someone, most likely (in infnatry only) a medic will be there in the 10 seconds to revive him. Throw grenades at the dead body. Youd be suprized on how many kills you will get if the opposition are all medics. Theyll all die trying to reiveve the same guy.

Comment

dude i have to say i think youve just been unlucky and the clicking of the mouse hasnt worked cos i dont think that the med bags and shock paddles are in any way realted.

Comment

Working...
                  X