X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thats it!

Originally posted by Dtrich-]X[
    im 27 no im not some puberbescent kid. and NOTHING was changed with the hit detection or the choppers read the changelog. Its been the same rule for a long time blades underbelly and tail since i started playing. YES if you shoot the middle of the chopper nothing blows NO i dont have near as many hours as you and NO i dont have the problems you have I CAN HIT what i shoot at so im telling you its operator error NOT the game. re adjust how you fire and stop blaming the game and EA for something thats your doing NOT theirs. YES the game has some issues such as the j10 AA and a few other minor things. BUT NOTHING in gaming is perfect. Ive been playing online multiplayer games since quake and its been the same thing over and over. And if you want to shoot at my age go ahead there guy. Want to flame and argue go ahead Wont hurt my feelings.
    Sometimes a hit squad to the front would go through and hit the hitboxes behind, not anymore, usually tail rotor hits count now its just random.

Do you think EA includes "Screwed up chopper hitboxes" in changelogs? If they do where is the "Crash to desktops every 20 minutes" in the 1.3 changelog?

Comment

Re: thats it!

Mayby it is just your internet, I TV things exactly how I have before...works fine for me...

*Edit* Try and reinstall, mayby you have corrupted files? I know some people were having trouble like that, reinstalled, and it went back to normal...give it a try mayby?

Comment

Working...
      X