This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats it!

I cant take this, since this patch came out my missiles have been going through so much, choppers are the only reason why I played BF2 so often and now they are tottaly ****ed up for me, I was able to gun so good in 1.4, I would own some of the best gunners out there but now I get shot down by privates and people with high pings, **** it Im done, I dont think anyone here cares but it would be stupid to leave and not let everyone Ive played with know

signing of, Im officially done with this game for some time, maybe forever

Ill stop by these forums from time to time in case EA releases a new patch and fixes choppers

Re: thats it!

Hop outta the chopper and find a new niche

I love to fly too, but when the chopper's not there, I go ground-pound. That way, at least I'm not totally useless when I'm without a helo; being able to play well on different levels is much more satisfying anyway.

Comment

Looool I don't have much trouble. I crash to desktop though every now and often. Oh and the drop in FPS is always good after each patch. I'm down to about 40 or so.
      xfire: chodda
      steam: w0ofz

Comment

Farewell.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
          I cant take this, since this patch came out my missiles have been going through so much, choppers are the only reason why I played BF2 so often and now they are tottaly ****ed up for me, I was able to gun so good in 1.4, I would own some of the best gunners out there but now I get shot down by privates and people with high pings, **** it Im done, I dont think anyone here cares but it would be stupid to leave and not let everyone Ive played with know

signing of, Im officially done with this game for some time, maybe forever

Ill stop by these forums from time to time in case EA releases a new patch and fixes choppers
          your leaving because you cant hit anything in a chopper.... dont you think thats just a tad melodramatic?

Comment

well I dont play ground alot, there were times when i used to own at infantry but its boring without at least 2 friends playing with you in a squad, I need to give this game a break anyways, the game has been weird lately, nothing works, alot of times when I lock onto another jet I get a connection problem plus I've never been a big fan of dogfighting so thats for jets, ground fighting........well I can do good but alot of times I would get killed in weird ways, I hate armor and now the only thing I like about this game sucks so yea...........a big break for me or prolly quiting forever, depends if EA releases another patch

I hope I dont sound emo but Im serious, nothing but bad games in the last 5 days or so

Im not gonna get mad over these things, Im gonna deal with it the proffesional way

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
              your leaving because you cant hit anything in a chopper.... dont you think thats just a tad melodramatic?
              Oh yeah, arms flailin n all. You should see the 'OK, Listen up wannabe jet pilots' ...thread. Just the whole sooking 'because I don't get enough points because people have a way to stop me' really really has me in stitches :laugh:

Comment

I started working on a chopper video, I was half way done but since I wont be able to finish it Illprobably just post what I had so far

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                  well I dont play ground alot, there were times when i used to own at infantry but its boring without at least 2 friends playing with you in a squad, I need to give this game a break anyways, the game has been weird lately, nothing works, alot of times when I lock onto another jet I get a connection problem plus I've never been a big fan of dogfighting so thats for jets, ground fighting........well I can do good but alot of times I would get killed in weird ways, I hate armor and now the only thing I like about this game sucks so yea...........a big break for me or prolly quiting forever, depends if EA releases another patch

I hope I dont sound emo but Im serious, nothing but bad games in the last 5 days or so

Im not gonna get mad over these things, Im gonna deal with it the proffesional way
                  Ah, just take a break- who says you're gonna stay away from it forever? there'll be withdrawal symptoms I'm sure if you don't see that luminescent green hud for too long, and the riling whirr of the rotors firing up as you enter the chopper... I too have a love for the chopper- however, I only ever fly for 2.

Comment

he has got a point though, i noticed last night alot of my TV missiles were going straight through enme choppers, and when they should have missed(like i was miles away from hitting some chopper doing a barrel roll) they hit.

i think the hitboxes just got screwed over.

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
                      he has got a point though, i noticed last night alot of my TV missiles were going straight through enme choppers, and when they should have missed(like i was miles away from hitting some chopper doing a barrel roll) they hit.

i think the hitboxes just got screwed over.
                      Yeah, I know, it happens to me too... A lot of my near-misses with the TVM hits more than an TVM that I've tried to intercept an enemy helo with.

It's definately something to do with the hitboxes... perhaps even the hit-boxes lagging behind the actual image.

Comment

Yep, noticed it too. But yeah Scinto said, don't you think you're overreacting?

Comment

Good. I hate chopper whores.

Comment

Thanks everyone for pointing out that the missles miss when they hit and also hit when they miss.
                            Thought I'd just got very bad and was out of practice. The damn things have been going under over and through and even between the missle pods on the enemy choppers. Yet the only scoring hits I've made have been about 1/2 a chopper length behind the target.
                            Even trying to hit tanks has been a challenge. Missels seem to go just under or just over and no big bang. Smack in the middle of a stationary target seems to be the only way that I can get scoring hits.

At least I now know that it isn't just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stijlloos
                              Yep, noticed it too. But yeah Scinto said, don't you think you're overreacting?
                              Im not overreacting, I just dont want to play the game like this, this is the worst patch in my BF2 career, I never had problems with any other patches, CTDs, CPs, missiles going through stuff, hits not registering, mehhh screw all that

Originally posted by Nimbob
                              Good. I hate chopper whores.
                              well too bad, if u end up on a team thats being raped by armor remember me(the chopper whore)

Comment

Working...
                              X