This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OK, Listen up wannabe jet pilots...

Sometimes a good pilot makes a bad mistake, like getting tunnel vision on a chopper and then forgetting to pull up or down or side to side. I, personally, can not see how anyone could occasionlly ram into choppers unintentionally. There such easy kills. A few well aimed machine gun bullets can quickly and efficiently take out a chopper with the rare case of accidently hitting their destroyed, and smoking carcas.

...or lag spikes. Those have happened to me while flying. Of course the ground is a much bigger obstacle then a chopper.>.<

Comment

Much respect to good pilots that take choppers out (MG and such)
      But it is true 9 out of 10 times I start getting attacked by a plane I usually get rammed. More noobers fly then ever before I think, plus flying around with A2A on they get all kill crazy when you pop up on there HUD as a target..then they "commit" a bit to much.

Only downside in getting rammed in my book is having to go back to the E hump for the heli. I could give a rats arse about K/D and such.
      But on a side note it is funnny being awarded the kill when they ram you

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield

For jet pilots- if you want to avoid crashes, try to go UNDER the helo. For chopper pilots, try to avoid adding altitude.
        Another good tip to not ramming.If you destroy the chopper before you get to it DO NOT try to go under the debris in order to avoid it. Always pull up, or go through it.

Comment

Just shoot em down when they comming for you, I love doing it, they almost always type in "omfg go away you haxor!!!!!11!!oneoneone!1"

Comment

You're all wrong.

Look at which direction he's going and BREAK LEFT OR RIGHT!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
              You're all wrong.

LOL
              Nah, T.V'ing is WAAAAY more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                You're all wrong.

LOL
                Break left or right = 2 maneuvers
                Pull up or down = 1 maneuver

Comment

LOL at chodda, I am dling your first movie right now, have been since about 3 o'clock,and it is 11 40 now.. its at 118 mbs....and still says it has 2.5 hours left....I would love to see your second movie, but it might be a couple of weeks... 4.10 kb/s..... me=crying.

This better be a heck of a movie chodda

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                    LOL at chodda, I am dling your first movie right now, have been since about 3 o'clock,and it is 11 40 now.. its at 118 mbs....and still says it has 2.5 hours left....I would love to see your second movie, but it might be a couple of weeks... 4.10 kb/s..... me=crying.

Its good tving, but ****ty as hell music imo. No offense chodda, but I cant watch them because the music is soo bad....

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
                      Its good tving, but ****ty as hell music imo. No offense chodda, but I cant watch them because the music is soo bad....

DOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!! oh well, I will just watch it with the music off or something, but it cant be that bad? I mean are we talking Avril Lavigne bad? Or just Will Smith singing bad?

Comment

I mean are we talking Avril Lavigne bad? Or just Will Smith singing bad?
                        :laugh: humor

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                          Break left or right = 2 maneuvers
                          Pull up or down = 1 maneuver
                          I'm talking about when you're in the jet

Just so you know... it is on google video and I think youtube.. so you basically wasted that time lol..

Comment

Eh, Google video is the spawn of the devil imo, it is so slow and jerky, I would get to see about 2 seconds, and my connection fries on me....and my computer hates youtube as well....

How big are your movies? I should dl those as well, they are probably informative and such.

Also, I like having a copy of the movies so I can watch them more than once.

Comment

I like the movies...sure TVing solo is easy but this guy wrecks shop even with the cannon..
                              skills brotha skills...

Comment

Me too Metal. Trust me, when pings go above 100ms, these small details count a lot. Banking away from the direction of the target requires you to spend less time shooting at it. But its kinda hard when theres so much going through your head (leading the target, in a pretty lenghty distance BTW and so on). In these cases, just to get the chopper to dark smoke, you gotta squeeze all the time you can get, thus the need for turning away at the last moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X