This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, Listen up wannabe jet pilots...

STOP F*CKING RAMMING INTO ME! LEARN TO FLY IN SINGLEPLAYER AND JUDGE YOUR GODDAMN DISTANCES!

I'm so sick of having my streaks ruined because of idiot jet pilots who feel the need to make love with my heli. Jesus, you guys are worst than noob gunners and pilots in my chopper.

Sigh. I swear, those deaths should count only for the jets... they're the ones guilty of doing this every single fukn time.

Re: OK, Listen up wannabe jet pilots...

hehe dont get mad get glad

Comment

Lol I get rammed all the time. People just suck.... this is their thought process..

Ok so since I can't shoot the chopper down... I might as well ram it, because then I'll get 2 kills and only 1 death. Ok so that is a ... 2.0 k/d ratio! Omg I'm leetsauce!!11one!1!elevenroFlz
      xfire: chodda
      steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by mursht
        hehe dont get mad get glad
        Get glad for what? That I'm skilled as opposed to them? Not very comforting, anyway...

Comment

Apparently you dont really understand why there is so much ramming.

You can blame the skilless kind in that yes. But theres another side to it.

I die more to helo ramming than to dogfighting. The reason I never could do those KDR chase accounts like many of you do, is because chopper ramming was the main thing that I died of.

I usually play in servers giving me ~150ms of of ping and fvck me Freddy, I do everything I can do not to ram, and I still end up crashing. Heres the reason why.

You get shot, you add throttle (basically lift your *** upwards, even if just a little), I try to avoid you, I pull up. Longer delay, higher latency, I pull up straight into you, even though I am just far enough to miss you.

For jet pilots- if you want to avoid crashes, try to go UNDER the helo. For chopper pilots, try to avoid adding altitude.

Comment

umm I think ur gonna get purpose rammers from now on there sloi

LET SOMEONE CO PILOT lol

Comment

rammers dont piss me of coz they mess up my kdr, I get mad coz I know Ill have to respawn again and fight for the chopper with noobs all over, I wouldnt get mad at them at all if they at least said sorry, is it so ****ing hard to say sorry when you ramm???

Comment

Yeah.. I was just piloting for someone in vent.

This guy rammed us like 4 times in 2 minutes...

I said "FFS.. If you don't know how to shoot a chopper down, then save us both the ****ing trouble and stop coming for us.."

Comment

metallica is a no0b he doesn't know anything
                  </3 oye
                  xfire: chodda
                  steam: w0ofz

Comment

Wasn't it Cheeto metallica? Lol you got owned so many times today.

Comment

I have no idea..

Hit a ****ing UAV more than I got shot down all day today.. earlier on wake I hit like 5 UAV's in one round.

For the most part I was screwing around on oman

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                        I have no idea..

Hit a ****ing UAV more than I got shot down all day today.. earlier on wake I hit like 5 UAV's in one round.

For the most part I was screwing around on oman
                        lol @ the kok guy who joined the squad and was like "Your pretty good in the jet, you want to join kok?" Before you can respond I hear you say "dammit, I hit a UAV again"

PRED, how do you know its not opposite for him? He trys to avoid you but ends up hitting you causing him to fight for the jet also? Its not also on purpose. Why would they want to risk losing the jet for 4 points?

Comment

naahh alot of times I noticed F35 pilots ramming coz they have a J10 on their *** and they know they will get killed, also J10 pilots ramming blackawks hopin its full so they would get alot of free points

Comment

Haha me too, but I rammed someone last month ago. But it happens everyone makes mistakes. And that's true that there should be some kind of system for ramming. But Dice/EA are just lazy as always

I've even hit UAV's Multiple times just as Metellica happy that I'm not the only one.. I even hit a Supply Drop which was just dropped.

Comment

all I need to hear is "sorry it was an accident"

theres no need for any systems or w\e

Comment

Working...
                              X