X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OK, Listen up wannabe jet pilots...

Originally posted by mursht
    hehe dont get mad get glad
    sorry guys, u gota excuse Mursht... hes born a frenchman.

Comment

I just got cussed out yesterday for my one and only ram of the day which was a total accident, i was straffing him and he changed direction just enough that my wing on the f-18 clipped him, (usually I can get away with just nudging the helos and they dont kill me). here's some tips to not hit the god damn helo for the jet and then the helos:

1. see what direction he is moving in, if he is going left from you break right so you dont get hit, if he is going up, go under and to the right or left.

2. More importantly, spot him visually, if you lock him up he will start evading early making it harder to plot where he will be when you break your attack, use your guns and guns only for this and be in ground attack.

3. aim for the cockpit it goes down quicker allowing you to break sooner, and dont be afraid to make a second pass to kill the helo, its better than waiting for a jet again.

4. avoid flying under any helo after you break your attack for two reasons, number one, he can drop like a stone if he cuts his throttle, and number two if you do kill him his wreckage will fall on you,

Got that you jet whores? now for the helos,

1. DONT HOVER OVER THE FACKING RUNWAY!!! your bound to get smacked by freindly jets sooner or later, just dont do it, you got a helo pad go to the damn helo pad. for some reason arsewipes do this on the carrier all the time, and wonder why they go up like a roman candle when a f35 comes in for a rearm.

2.when you do that wild air seizure when getting locked up by a jet, that is a very good way to get rammed by a noob who isnt a threat anyway, so it's counter productive because myself and metalica will just aim for your pivot point your rotor and kill you anyway, also this makes it easy as hell for other helos to tv you, still sound like a good idea? aka guaranteed death.

Now with that out of the way, if you see a guy with 40 kill and no deaths in a jet and he rams you, check his score really quick before you call him a noob and @#$## for ramming you, obviously this was not his intent and he's probably as miffed about hitting you as you are about being hit, let's practice a little common sense gents, however you should have a slice of humble pie if your the helo pilot hovering 15 feet over the carrier deck on oman when you get rammed and appologize.

Comment

Try FlightSimulator then Hehe...

I really hate it too, also crashing into UAV's, when the commander suddenly starts one. It svcks.. But hey, try have som fun on the Battlefield, instead of thinking of Points, K/D & rankings.

If it isn't "your good day", play on a seccond account or as I said first, FlightSimulator

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
          Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh what I can't stand is the guys that always try to fly close below or above you when re-arming the J10 on wake.................... they always screw up and hit your jet then blame you and scream noob team rammer and everything else.
          at the start of a round both planes took off at the same time and the dip**** in the other plane turned into me pretty much as soon as we left the ground, called me a tard and punished me. and yes i tked him twice for that stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
            Omg I'm leetsauce!!11one!1!elevenroFlz
            lol...leetsauce
            havent heard that. that was a very good n00b impression though

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
              I have no idea..

Hit a ****ing UAV more than I got shot down all day today.. earlier on wake I hit like 5 UAV's in one round.

For the most part I was screwing around on oman
              i think my avatar speaks for it self

Comment

Good pilots, will kill you before you even realise wtf is going on...

The people I get rammed by, are the kind that go into missle mode and don't even both to use their cannons.

If it is a J-10, it's almost impossible to camera them at full speed, because when you do think you will hit them, it passes right through them.. so you have to hit them from behind to be really effective.. In other words, they can't be going full speed.

FFS... To all the jet pilots out there...

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH MISSLES ON CHOPPERS! Practice with your cannons.. it's SO much faster and cleaner. You can't get team damage because of stray missles, + you kill them in about 1 second if you can hit their cockpit + they have no time to react, because you aren't in your A2A mode, you are in bomb mode..

Another thing.. DO NOT slow down while trying to kill a chopper with cannons. That does two things. One, it limits your maneuverability like nothing else... and two, you give the chopper good chances of camera'ing you.

So go as fast as possible when attacking choppers, so you can squeeze out every bit of that sensitivity as you can. Because if that chopper starts trying to dodge, you aren't going to follow them around going <800 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                  Apparently you dont really understand why there is so much ramming.

You can blame the skilless kind in that yes. But theres another side to it.

I die more to helo ramming than to dogfighting. The reason I never could do those KDR chase accounts like many of you do, is because chopper ramming was the main thing that I died of.

I usually play in servers giving me ~150ms of of ping and fvck me Freddy, I do everything I can do not to ram, and I still end up crashing. Heres the reason why.

You get shot, you add throttle (basically lift your *** upwards, even if just a little), I try to avoid you, I pull up. Longer delay, higher latency, I pull up straight into you, even though I am just far enough to miss you.

For jet pilots- if you want to avoid crashes, try to go UNDER the helo. For chopper pilots, try to avoid adding altitude.
                  QFT

And seriously Sloi, get over yourself. "Oh my precious streaks!"

Yeah, I bet you've NEVER made a mistake in this game that's caused detriment to another player, Sloi... Attitudes like yours are so tiring and overdone.

No one ever wants to put their energy into organizing some type of training or take the time to help others. Nope, instead they all head to their favorite forums and try to increase the size of their e-Penis/font.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                    rammers dont piss me of coz they mess up my kdr, I get mad coz I know Ill have to respawn again and fight for the chopper with noobs all over, I wouldnt get mad at them at all if they at least said sorry, is it so ****ing hard to say sorry when you ramm???
                    Well, obviously that adds to my frustration: I hate having to fight for another one simply because someone likes to sex0r my rot0rz.

Originally posted by Sterex
                    Less complaining, more shooting down of the planes before they ram you. =D
                    More often than not, it occurs while I'm TVing someone alone, though it also frequently happens when I'm flying around doing my damn best to avoid their imminent ramming. I use different camera angles to see them coming and go in the opposite direction, so if they keep firing those machine guns trying to take me down and run right into me, what can I do?

Comment

Don't pull up when the enemy jet is lighting you up

Comment

Originally posted by ||3RB||MOBB
                        Now with that out of the way, if you see a guy with 40 kill and no deaths in a jet and he rams you, check his score really quick before you call him a noob
                        Why do you need to check his score if you already know he has 40 kills and no deaths?

Comment

LOL, you American capitalists!

I love to use cannons on choppers. But I can tell you that its nightmare if you need to compensate for lag. (1-2 chopper lenghts ahead, even at close)

So have a little bit of understanding. Ive been rammed and I get pissed off aswell. I even send a barrage, but at least I know why this sometimes occurs.

Comment

I always say sorry if I accidently ram someone, and I have never intentionally done it....it is obscenely easy to shoot down an attack chopper, it takes about 2 seconds...

Funny story though, I was in the atk chopper alone, because the server was almost empty, and I got rammed by a J-10, piloted by an admin, who kicked me for "ramming". I got a kick out of that one, as I was hovering over a flag. (Which I normally wouldnt do, but the server was pretty freaking empty, so I wasnt worried about getting an eryx up my butt.)

Comment

Lolz peeps crying about ramming.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterex
                                Less complaining, more shooting down of the planes before they ram you. =D

..speaking of which.. everyone should download my 2nd movie for some leetsauce action lolzroFlz =D
                                xfire: chodda
                                steam: w0ofz

Comment

Working...
                                X