Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which chopper is the best!? your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: which chopper is the best!? your opinion?

I might be the only one but my favorite is the blackhawk. I like doing that under the tree and come up and blast those USMC's straight into oblivion. HA HA!
    Well, I don't do it but .. oh .. whatever, you get my point.

Comment

Re: which chopper is the best!? your opinion?

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      Say, why did you drop competitive game, Chodda?
      When I first got the game after playing the demo I was invited to a friends 8v8 clan, Season 1 CAL. The clan died after we just missed playoffs. We then formed as an infantry only clan and we did 5v5's. That lasted about a season or so... cannot remember... then we just died and only me and like 2 other people continued to pub. Eventually my pilot became a slave to WoW and my friend Mikey just smoked himself silly loool. After a few pilots came and went before me, I posted on TotalBF2, found Metallica as a pilot then we played. I made two movies, Mikey came back and I met Nismo during the process. After I realized I actually had some talent I decided to get back into competition. By then it was just barely too late and I was about to ship off to college 1,000 miles away. I figured I could just play there, too bad my college had a T1 connection and my ping averaged 700. So I was picked up by MoFo-Squad but I can't actually play because my ping is so bad. It averaged 1,000 in Ventrilo as well. I could only really play on the weekends but no matches are ever on the weekend. I've had people offer to buy me servers where I pinged good just so I could play and also people have also offered to pay for 1 month internet for me just so I could play a match. My school doesn't allow outside connections into the network unfortunatly. So I'm just a mascot now lol. When I get back in the summer I plan to hit BF2 full force with a new movie as well, that is if BF2 is still active.
      xfire: chodda
      steam: w0ofz

Comment

Working...
      X