Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Screenshots (Any Non-TGN Game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post Your Screenshots (Any Non-TGN Game)

Originally posted by jimykx
    What the heck zips, is your screen of the size of my whole bedroom wall? when I zoom in the whole face covers my screen
    It's a high res feature, not a native resolution feature.

The Guild Wars 2 high res feature takes a shot at like 3-4 times your screen resolution. It can also take normal sized pictures but what's the fun in that.

Comment

awesome

Comment

Blizzard cinematics are so awesome (and are the only thing holding up Diablo III's contrived story).

Comment

I was quite content with this string of kills I managed to hit:

Comment

Hold on a sec while I read your personal journal.

Comment

Orcs must die 2 (Demo, I am waiting for the full game to unlock)

Comment

Can you play the multiplayer in the demo vreki?

Here's F.E.A.R 3. Finished the SP yesterday. It was quite... disturbing. I didn't really understand half of what was going on but I assume that was because my brain was in some sort of primitive self-defense state triggered by the fear, that did not allow me to really rationalize what tha heck was going on.
                I also discovered that scary games are less scary if you pass the whole levels walking backwards and facing the path that you took instead of looking at the path ahead of you.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                  Can you play the multiplayer in the demo vreki?
                  Yes, the demo supports coop.

Comment

• The Christmas DLC for killing floor did a really good job in putting me in the spirit!

Comment

• EDIT: I JUST now realized that those shots weren't even taken on the highest settings. I neglected to scroll down on the advanced graphical options and upped a few things after those shots were taken. I think people worrying about the PC lacking graphical options will be happy to hear there are plenty of worthwhile options to adjust. I think there are more options to change than Dead Space 2 even.

Comment

• why do the screenshots have to be "Any Non-TGN Game" ?
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

• Originally posted by signa View Post
                          why do the screenshots have to be "Any Non-TGN Game" ?
                          I dunno, that's how it was before I came on with TGN. I'm guessing it's because each section (BF, COD, Valve, ETC.) all have their own screenshot section. Or rather, they did.

Comment

• The idea was to keep discussion in the areas of interest and the random threads out of the specific threads.

That was a LONG time ago. If I remember, I think that helped make the Off Topic area.
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• Metro: Last Light screenshots.

Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

1080p PNG's with a couple of them given the Google+ Auto Enhance treatment (though I disabled it for most of the shots)

Comment

• WWE 2K15 (PC)

Comment

Working...
                                X