Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Screenshots (Any Non-TGN Game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post Your Screenshots (Any Non-TGN Game)

Slutty Asian chick ahoy!

Comment

Those arma 2 screens look pretty good then you play the game and it's like press and hold z+p+spacebar while clicking the right mouse button to the rhythm of jingle bells to climb ladder.

I don't think that's a chick Zips.

Comment

The Asian females don't handle beauty so well in TDU2.

Comment

Female? Sure.......

Comment

O lol this reminds me of the time with monica bellucci and she had 'one breast larger than the other' and we had to examine them very carefully and come to a scientific conclusion that it was just the lighting and the very tight dress/thing

Comment

And this guy I'd like to call "Sir Beardy McLeatherpants"

DragonDrop for 1920x1080

Comment

More... Here, one of the avatar after surgery:

Comment

Comment

Comment

I dont remember those weapons in Back to the Future. I better check that movie out again.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Comment

I really dont like you zips, Im trying to log into the crysis 2 demo, but it keeps giving me errors. Who had the bright idea of having to sign in on a demo, I mean Srsly?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptie
                            I really dont like you zips, Im trying to log into the crysis 2 demo, but it keeps giving me errors. Who had the bright idea of having to sign in on a demo, I mean Srsly?
                            EA account? I hope they got rid of the whole Gamespy thing.

Also, Zips, how's the replayability of Bulletstorm? I have no doubt I'd find the core gameplay fun, but I have a hard time justifying buying it if it's just a few hours of fun right now.

Comment

Signing up/in to the demo is odd. I honestly don't know what I was able to sign in with. I have a MyCrysis account already but that didn't work. Neither did my main EA account and I don't think my Gamespy one did. So I just tried a bunch of usernames and pass combos I typically use and one of them worked. So... your guess is as good as mine right now.

iQue: Bulletstorm is a crapload of fun. Replayable? Hm... I personally want to replay the SP campaign again but the SP is quite short, excluding the echo challenges. And I haven't tried the coop stuff either. The echo challenges are disappointing on the PC only because it seems like nobody owns it, at least none of my friends on there. Why they couldn't combine the PC and 360 scores/leaderboards/friends is beyond me, especially since it uses Live already. They're fun, but it sucks when you don't have people you know to challenge you.

Is it $60 worth of fun? No. Probably best to wait on a sale for it or maybe after they release a ton of DLC and release a bundle deal because they probably will do that given how it's Epic and, to a large degree, Microsoft.

Anyway, more screenshots.

These were taken on the second (of three) graphical options in the Crysis 2 MP demo. What does it add over the first setting? Uhh.... not much. Aside from a CRAPLOAD of more bloom and maybe more motionblur/post processing effects, it didn't change much yet had a rather big impact on my framerate somehow.

Comment

It does look very pretty. It probably will be as bland of a storyline as the Crysis though. :|:

Comment

Working...
                                X