Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Screenshots (Any Non-TGN Game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post Your Screenshots (Any Non-TGN Game)

Your mods really make skyrim look great!

The bad company one is there in POTD's honor xD

Comment

A large batch of ME3 MP screenshots.
      I hope those with download caps are wise enough to stay away from a screenshot thread

Comment

ahh the Mattock, you need the M99 Sabre my friend

that thumping sound it makes as it deals out concentrated death to all those I point at it

ME3 MP is strangely fun, despite there not being that much to it really ha, I play it a lot

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
          ahh the Mattock, you need the M99 Sabre my friend

that thumping sound it makes as it deals out concentrated death to all those I point at it
          Unfortunately the game seems to hold a grudge because I have applied a "Hello Kitty" colour scheme to my Krogan, so I am mostly getting shotguns and SMGs

Comment

hahaha yeh, the randomness of those packs can be dam annoying, got so many guns at X+ that I just never use, or just characters

got the M99 Sabre in one of the first Spectre packs I bought ha

Comment

Heheheh, look what I found from APB's closed beta xD

Comment

wahaha can't believe we managed to finish that fb white on gold with 3 people

medgel revive on 1 sec before extraction > those phantom bitches

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                  wahaha can't believe we managed to finish that fb white on gold with 3 people

medgel revive on 1 sec before extraction > those phantom bitches
                  I wasn't done bleeding out when the shuttle arrived, so I hope it counts as a pass for Operation Exorcist.
                  But regardless, it was a glorious fight!

Comment

I swear I saw you get up at the end there, I revived myself on about 1 second left lol, so many of those phantom bitches just totally messing me up ha; the other geth dude was miles away from the extraction mind

it did show a little achievement progress thing on my screen, but only said 1/6, can't be to do with how many golds completed since I already did Hydra on gold against Cerberus

Comment

I got it too:

Achievements, also known as Accomplishments or Trophies, are awards given to players for completing specific tasks or reaching milestones within games. This article lists all available achievements and their unlock requirements for the games of the Mass Effect series. Achievements obtained in the original game do not transfer over to Mass Effect Legendary Edition and unlike the original games, the achievements in Legendary Edition are viewed inside of the Origin launcher. Mass Effect has 49 achi

The only other Gold game I have completed so far was also on FBW, so I haven't seen it again.
                      But that was a full extraction, so I am focusing more on harvesting Phantoms now. 1000000 is a lot.

Comment

ah I see, I'm betting because the other map I did it on wasn't an original it didn't count

yeh those Phantoms are complete shits, I fear them more than an Atlas and will often use a missile launcher if I can kill 3+ of them (my record is killing 6 of them in one ha), later waves you just get so many

I only ever play that soldier dude though (I should try other classes more though ha) with the M99 Saber, goes through anything, but Phantoms can be a pain, I just spam concussive shots at the cows ha

Comment

So, Guild Wars 2 has a "high res" screenshot function...

Example here: http://totalgamingnetwork.com/zips/gw031.jpg

Comment

Comment

So you need Origin AND an online pass AND you dont have a code because of Origin?

LOL, reminds me of lassie

Whats that Vreki? Old man Johnson locked Timy up on the old cellar? He is cold and scared?
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

What the heck zips, is your screen of the size of my whole bedroom wall? when I zoom in the whole face covers my screen

Comment

Working...
                                X