Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What stupid thing did you do

Originally posted by DesertFox
    What stupid thing did you do as a noob? I spent about 5 minutes trying to get into the UAV trailer. Coming at it from different angles holding "E" tapping "E" lol. To this day I still think they should have let the commander in it to "Command"
    Head humping..as u know DF

Comment

Originally posted by CTD-CaptainBuck
      i remember playing Oman like the first week and i held myself responsible to be the "one" who took the flag. died like 7 or 8 times as AT, switched to medic, lived longer but still died by everything. im like 0-12 by now, and Angry as hell. Im gonna get the tank and smack all your faces *buzzz* arsehole[su-30]yourass. ok, well ill get a jet [teamkilled]. ok well ill just stay here where nothing can hurt me. [artillery] /wrist

that was a sad day in BF2 history. but all was forgiven on Mashtuur in the ORIGINAL Blackhawk with the uranium plated explosive head miniature missiles

what do u mean by original black hawk

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995
        what do u mean by original black hawk
        Before the patch that severely weakened the guns.

Comment

got team switc and didnt realize that blue ppl where friends no matter what side you where on.
          I was commnder(by some messed up twist of fate..one of those round where everyon figured someone else with a higher rank would apply)
          anyway as i said i thought was red team and was like OMG some glitch ingame lets me see enemy troops. so i kept artying my own troops.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFox
            What stupid thing did you do as a noob? I spent about 5 minutes trying to get into the UAV trailer. Coming at it from different angles holding "E" tapping "E" lol. To this day I still think they should have let the commander in it to "Command"
            I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE LOL!!!

Comment

Not knowing I had to patch to play online. I think I spent a good four months on 1.0

Comment

LoL:laugh: superdj

Comment

Here's mine:

Playing on Mashtur as an Engy, buddy of mine is on the other team. Server isn't too crowded so we kill each other a few times. Anyways, i'm planting AT mines near an intersection as he pops around a fence, I threw an AT mine at him, he shot me. He still rags me about that.

C4'ed my own arty cuz my commander was a moron.

Too many right-click frags to count.

Comment

Originally posted by superdj
                    Not knowing I had to patch to play online. I think I spent a good four months on 1.0
                    DUDE THAT WOULD SUCK

Comment

My first time commanding, I was on Wake as Chinese and someone kept blowing up my assets and they weren't being repaired so I started typing stuff like "Someone repair my assets!! You get no commander help if you don't" For about 5 minutes only to be told "Drop a supply box on it noob"

A friend told me this one:

He was teaching his cousin how to play online when a supply box was dropped he walked over to it with his knife and asked how to open it

Comment

Wow, I was trying to figure out how to open the commander menu... And I always threw grenades with the right mouse button!

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
                          I kept trying to destroy commanders toys with a tank. Figured they would blow eventually... apparently not.
                          Actually, it takes like 25/30 or so rounds (did it one time) to blow the UAV with a Abrams (it may actually take more, cause I had a supply box and I may have miscounted....)

Comment

When i first got the game, I spend an entire night playing single player THINKING that it multiplayer w/ real people :laugh:

Comment

In the demo after switching teams I started teamkilling like crazy cause of the colors.
                              Nothing else after that as everything is pretty obvious in BF2 and not rocket science.

Comment

When I first started playing the Oman demo, I didn't realise APC's were amphibious. I spent hours going the long way around water to cross over the bridges. Then one time I drove off the side by accident, so I jumped out quickly, swam to shore, only to turn around and see the APC floating there nicely.

Also, First time I was a Squad leader, there were loads of us at this one base getting pinned in, so I looked at the extra Squad Leader options and requested an Arty Strike. I thought the commander would shoot it at the enemy and not fire on my exact location. Needless to say a lot of good men were lost due to that request!

Oh... Not forgetting reversing the tank into the Hotel swimming pool. <ahem>

Comment

Working...
                                X