What stupid thing did you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What stupid thing did you do

This thread is pretty hilarious! for my part I spent five minutes trying to work out why I couldn't enter the jets parked on the deck of the aircraft carrier in Iron Gator in Special Forces.

Comment

As an old Enemy Territory player I thought sniper rifle hitting just there where I point it. Remember one of the first times how I spent all my clips to some player who runned at least 500m straight to my place and then I got him 5m away with the pistol. I was so angry when I wasted my first unlock to a thing that has no use :laugh:
      Time goes by and I've find some use for the rifles

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad
        This thread is pretty hilarious! for my part I spent five minutes trying to work out why I couldn't enter the jets parked on the deck of the aircraft carrier in Iron Gator in Special Forces.
        And me too! At the time I was being raped by the helo so I thought to myself, as soon as I get in that jet your goin down Biatch, suffice to say I was killed many times trying to enter the jet....still hate that map

Comment

lol, i had a friend looking after me so he would be the one to know what i did. what i remember was me not having any idea who was who (teams) until i got the map down. also i remember him going "oooooooooooohh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" everytime i missed my like a mile with a GL

OH!...this isnt really much of a noob thing but at warlord(i think) theres the mid air spawn point, and i was lagging a ton and i didnt know i was dying, so i saw i had 5 deaths, and then when it stopped lagging i realized that i had to parachute. i got a good laugh

Comment

i remember playing Oman like the first week and i held myself responsible to be the "one" who took the flag. died like 7 or 8 times as AT, switched to medic, lived longer but still died by everything. im like 0-12 by now, and Angry as hell. Im gonna get the tank and smack all your faces *buzzz* arsehole[su-30]yourass. ok, well ill get a jet [teamkilled]. ok well ill just stay here where nothing can hurt me. [artillery] /wrist

that was a sad day in BF2 history. but all was forgiven on Mashtuur in the ORIGINAL Blackhawk with the uranium plated explosive head miniature missiles

Comment

Can you imagine the developers at Dice reading this thread and thinking 'why did we bother patching the game?... clearly no one can play it '

Comment

I tried to Mount the Artilery ala BF:V as well as the perenial favorite of not knowing about the "9" key.

Comment

It took me like 3 rounds to figure out how to move to different positions in a vehicle. I kept hitting the 1-5 keys like in BF42.

I also hit the right mouse key thinking the grenade would fly farther - little did I know I was simply dropping it at my feet.

Comment

Whats sad is about a month ago I ended up blowing up our own teams arty :=/ I was embarassed after that

Comment

-Trying to revive a fallen comrade, just by throwing medic packs on the dead body.(which didnt do much)
                      -Earning a few ribbons and getting a nice score in a round, finding out it was unranked.

Comment

i was the idiot looking for the UAV drone.

not added till later though.

Comment

I always liked the 50/50 chance play when I started playing Medic. I either used the defibs or the medpack on any victim. Fallen or just hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                            started on Mec in oman (demo) played well, next round teams switched and i TK'd my teammate i wasnt expecting the teams to switch at the end of the round :|:
                            That still happens to me occasionally on servers that swap teams every round.

Originally posted by vesuvan
                            I kept trying to destroy commanders toys with a tank. Figured they would blow eventually... apparently not.
                            Actually they do but it takes so long (~25 hits) that it usually isn't worth the time.

Comment

Purposely trying to get the purple heart when I was trying to get all of my medals and badges in like 05.

Comment

C4'd my own teams artillery on Karkand.

Couldnt fly very well first day, so I thought a good tactic was to intentionlly use my airplane as some sort of ramming device. (it worked in BF1942)

Tried to get in the carrier. (another BF1942 thing)

Thought shift would make you go slower (again with the BF1942). I also thought bringing out the knife would make you run faster. (thats a BHD thing)

ummm....oh! I didnt realize until last month that you could steer Anti-tank rockets by holding the mouse button. I had been dummy firing them for months.:dead:

Comment

Working...
                                X