Getting in vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting in vehicles

On some servers, it often seems I always get a jet, even if there were 3 other people waiting for it, and I don't stand in any precise place.

EDIT: The point is, it has to be about more than just where you stand.

Comment

For me it is usally who is willing to Tk for it and who is in the right spot

Comment

Unfortunately if it's for a plane, it's usually the guy holding the M95...
        my god, ur good man

Comment

Originally posted by MPower06
          my god, ur good man
          Well luckily I play on the tv2 network and they're rly easy to report

Comment

Vesuvan... poke poke is that you? Holy crap I did not know you used this forum too....

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
              Karma is the biggest factor.
              Louckily Bf2 is designed to read spiritual energy and determine who is more worthy..or it could be plan old luck.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

The dots on the heli and jet pads are there for a reason. Since the vehicle comes down on the spawn point, I find that if you hop you jump up into the vehicle as it comes down, and 9 times out of 10, you will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
                  The dots on the heli and jet pads are there for a reason. Since the vehicle comes down on the spawn point, I find that if you hop you jump up into the vehicle as it comes down, and 9 times out of 10, you will get it.
                  but this need even more luck to jump at the right time, besides when I do this ppl usually copy me and its pretty much 1 - 1 = 0, not all the time though not always

EDIT: oh btw good tactic against the m95 guys is to stay at the jet even if you dont get it so when he tks you get in, since he has to stand few meters away too see the pilot, and he has to tk you too so the tk limit will come up faster and hopefully you'll see the **** kicked/banned message

Comment

Originally posted by Gurgaue
                    but this need even more luck to jump at the right time, besides when I do this ppl usually copy me and its pretty much 1 - 1 = 0, not all the time though not always

EDIT: oh btw good tactic against the m95 guys is to stay at the jet even if you dont get it so when he tks you get in, since he has to stand few meters away too see the pilot, and he has to tk you too so the tk limit will come up faster and hopefully you'll see the **** kicked/banned message
                    Could you please elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by acdx
                      Could you please elaborate?
                      What I need to elaborate? which part you didnt understand? I aint native english speaker as you well know so quit whining

Comment

I remember some n00bs holding down and/or spamming e to get a jet, and I hover really low above them in a blackhawk, and they all accidently get on. I fly over the water so they don't bail cos they'll have to swim and my clan member gets the plan, LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                          Karma is the biggest factor.
                          Louckily Bf2 is designed to read spiritual energy and determine who is more worthy..or it could be plan old luck.
                          ya carma my azz, ya my name is earl

Comment

Originally posted by |BoW|Sangyerians
                            I remember some n00bs holding down and/or spamming e to get a jet, and I hover really low above them in a blackhawk, and they all accidently get on. I fly over the water so they don't bail cos they'll have to swim and my clan member gets the plan, LOLOLOLOL
                            seen it done, it's hilarios :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by fotrsaken
                              ya carma my azz, ya my name is earl
                              :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Gurgaue

Actually not really. There is only one place where hopping will work, and if someone copies you, they are in the wrong spot, if you did it correctly. And when you hop over and over, you spend most of the time in the air, and not touching the ground. So it improves your chances tremendously.

Comment

Working...
                                X