Getting in vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting in vehicles

If a bunch of people are holding down enter vehicle keys and waiting for a vehicle to spawn, how is it determined who gets it?

Re: Getting in vehicles

Originally posted by acdx
    If a bunch of people are holding down enter vehicle keys and waiting for a vehicle to spawn, how is it determined who gets it?
    I can't safely say, but some spots give you a better chance to get in the vehicle. A better ping might help, but I've seen people with over 300 ping winning the "e" battle against people with <40 ping.

Comment

Karma is the biggest factor.
      Louckily Bf2 is designed to read spiritual energy and determine who is more worthy..or it could be plan old luck.

Comment

Being close to the cockpit (Plane & Helio) is also a factor. For tanks I usually stand close to the front (approx. driver seat). I'm sure ping has something to do with it too, along with pure luck.

Comment

Ping, how fast your spamming the 'e' button and your location on the spawn point, that influences about 50%, the other 50% is pure luck.

Comment

I just hold my E Button down

Comment

I have no proof of this but I'm thinking it has something to do with the team score, since I've been noticing that the guy with more team points usually gets it... maybe I'm wrong

Comment

it is called luck of the draw, rank does not play a factor in it.....just in case you were wondering

Comment

Originally posted by Gurgaue
                  I have no proof of this but I'm thinking it has something to do with the team score, since I've been noticing that the guy with more team points usually gets it... maybe I'm wrong
                  You are wrong, but nice try

Its mainly down to luck really, that way its fair for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by acdx
                    Unfortunately if it's for a plane, it's usually the guy holding the M95...

Comment

There use to be that carrier glitch though which didn't put you anywhere near the cockpit, but you still got in first.
                      xfire: chodda
                      steam: w0ofz

Comment

i think its all about whos standing in the sweet spot, sometimes ppl get pushed to the back of the vehicle, or off the carrier....its funny

on another note, at the start of the round, to spawn closest to the vehicle
                        a lil trick i like to do (not sure if it works but seems to the first time) when im squad leader, ill set a 'move to this position' thingy right where the vehicle is, and ill spawn closest to it

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                          a lil trick i like to do (not sure if it works but seems to the first time) when im squad leader, ill set a 'move to this position' thingy right where the vehicle is, and ill spawn closest to it
                          Are you serious? Wow.... I'll have to see for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                            i think its all about whos standing in the sweet spot, sometimes ppl get pushed to the back of the vehicle, or off the carrier....its funny

That would be quite funny.. I'm going to check that out. I love to test things like that out and maybe it'll even work :laugh:

Comment

That would be cool, gotta test it.

Comment

Working...
                              X