• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting in vehicles

i think chris redfield knows how it works

Comment

It's all to do with the spot you stand in, and continually hitting the "Get In" key, NOT just holding it down.

Comment

I know a trick to it on dalian plant pad(chinese main)

Ill try to post a screenshot

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
          You are wrong, but nice try

Its mainly down to luck really, that way its fair for everyone
          Actually I think your wrong. Points do appear to matter. I've seen it happen to myself a few times in Jalalabad. I had gotten in the tank first, owning the field as usual ¬_¬...and when I fianlly die and come back to get the tank, its usually me again who gets it amongst a crowd of people with lower scores. I've seen that vice versa, where I have the lower score and try to get the tank but do not.

Comment

he are some screenshots, a friend told me about tis, hed stand on one sede and Id stand here, we got in all the time, it only failed once on me, dunno how old this is

Comment

just tk ffs

Comment

belive me it has to be with the ping..coz from the day i started playing bf2 untel today the best avrage of ping i played with is 140 lol and evry time someone goz with me with the E thing your talking about he gets the vehcle

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                  he are some screenshots, a friend told me about tis, hed stand on one sede and Id stand here, we got in all the time, it only failed once on me, dunno how old this is

I usually stand at the end of that white line bit right of your spot but that might be better gonna try it

Comment

I just hate it when I'm waiting for a Jet or a Chopper, someone jumps in (not mentioning rank as this has nothing to do with it) who then flies into a tree, or the sea, or anything for that matter. I'm still waiting, he respawns and gets it again, and yes you guessed it, he does the same again and again. If they do it more then 3 times I'll TK them and tell them to learn in an unranked server or single player.

Comment

The chances of at least one of us getting in is better than both, so if either gets pilot we just red-line. hahhaah. I did it like 3 times that time I played with mak
                      xfire: chodda
                      steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                        The chances of at least one of us getting in is better than both, so if either gets pilot we just red-line. hahhaah. I did it like 3 times that time I played with mak

when I first met this one guy(im in his clan now) wed always fly together, if both of us dont get in then we dont go, I also used to redline people, now I only do it if they are being assholes but lately Ive been leaving the chopper seat alot if I get stuck with someone I dont know, I just dont want to waste my nervs with people who dont know what they are doing so I just jump out and let someone else go

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1

Damn those spots rly work thnx for them

While waiting for jet as china in dalian I usually stand where the drivers seat is but is this the optimal place? or should I be standing in somewhere else? if so could you point out where? (add photos please )

Comment

every vehicle respawns in the exact same location.

first off, all the things that have no bearing on who gets the vehicle. (points, ping, fps)
                            now the thing that will get you into the seat first. make not of where it spawns. for the jets, like say oman. at the tip of the 2nd line is where u should stand for both jets.

try for an experiment standing directly underneath the cockpit while it is there. that is where u will need to stand in order to get in first. also for the jets that are in hangars, (these are generally not as accurate until you have done it multiple times). look straight up and align urself in the middle (different hangars different positions), but u will always want to be dead center aligned with the top of the bunker.

Comment

i wish it went by rank then some stupid ****in private doesnt take a helo and crash it into team mates

Comment

Originally posted by CTD-CaptainBuck
                                every vehicle respawns in the exact same location.

first off, all the things that have no bearing on who gets the vehicle. (points, ping, fps)
                                now the thing that will get you into the seat first. make not of where it spawns. for the jets, like say oman. at the tip of the 2nd line is where u should stand for both jets.

try for an experiment standing directly underneath the cockpit while it is there. that is where u will need to stand in order to get in first. also for the jets that are in hangars, (these are generally not as accurate until you have done it multiple times). look straight up and align urself in the middle (different hangars different positions), but u will always want to be dead center aligned with the top of the bunker.
                                This is just what I've been doing and I've got it quite often, but I was just thinking if theres some better place

Comment

Working...
                                X