• Re: Patch 1.41 released!

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
      In all my time of BF2 (over 5 accounts) I have seen TWO server crashes
      Sounds like someone plays Single Player all day... :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Furious321
        Sounds like someone plays Single Player all day... :hmm:
        Actually, I haven't seen any server crashes since 1.4 came out. I've seen lag and bugs occasionally, but no server crashes. Honestly! -- And no, I don't play single player all day.

Comment

Personally this is the final Fugg You from EA/Dice.
          They know what the customers want fixed, but we are just idiot minority, sooooooooooooo.......They spend time making one single change, and wrap that stinking pile of dogsh*t (No not 2142) up in a 536meg download. Way to go EA/Dice, you never learn do you. If and when you apologise to all the people you have offended.. maybe then I might spend some money on your products again.

Comment

Why TF aren't servers applying this patch? I have to revert back to 1.4 now cause no servers are on 1.41, wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
              meh..
              Man, where have you been? 2142 still holding your attention?

Comment

Yup, there's NO incremental patch at the moment, but it is being worked on. The patch is a large one because it is the full patch rather than being incremental (which had an issue during testing meaning it had to be reworked) so rather than delay the entire patch prcoess to fix the incremental patch, the decision was taken to release the whole patch in one hit.
                Taken from the official EA forum...

Comment

Can’t anyone tell me why it is that EA Games is still bombarding us with adverts for 2142??? C’mon now, of 4 paragraphs only "1" was talking about BF2. I don’t know about servers crashing but I sure was yesterday 3 times CTD in an hour to be more precise. They are still talking up 2142 and still haven’t fixed the browser in BF2 where it shows pings of 38282383, or when you refresh in favorites they disappear. My personal favorite is the times when I get stuck in squads and can’t leave it / can’t join a new one / can’t even spawn on squad leader of the squad I am supposedly in (thanks 1.3 to prevent squad hopping). So to try and make us feel all fuzzy warm inside they make us download a 536MB file to prevent servers from crashing??? Does that even make sense??? Sorry just ranting about this lame update.

Comment

Nice downloaded in 17 minutes and I reinstalled BF2.

Been so busy enjoying BF2142.
                    I haven't touched BF2 in several months and I didn't have that many problems before; if any problems at all.
                    Hopefully it will still be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by DANK
                      Nice downloaded in 17 minutes and I reinstalled BF2.

Been so busy enjoying BF2142.
                      I haven't touched BF2 in several months and I didn't have that many problems before; if any problems at all.
                      Hopefully it will still be interesting.
                      Yeah, have not seen you around. Welcome back, even if it is for a short run.

Comment

Not many servers are running on 1.41 at the moment, catch up slowpokes

Comment

OMG i downloaded this patch and installed... next thing I know EA downloader is running and is downloading the full BF2142 game... and it charged to my credit card WTF!!!!!!!!

hehe j/k

Comment

.. and still nothing has been said about CTD fixes. Colin has got several logs of CTD, but no fix in 1.41... or ??

Comment

They still havn't fixed my issue where i get kicked constantly from servers with the message "Lost connection to server"

It only happens after it has done verifying client data. Pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by RavenRealms
                                They still havn't fixed my issue where i get kicked constantly from servers with the message "Lost connection to server"

It only happens after it has done verifying client data. Pathetic!

You got AMD Dual Core , X2 ?

I can fix it for you, with this link: http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...ties/Setup.exe

Comment

Working...
                                X