Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best way to shoot down a helicopter

Originally posted by SunTsoo
    RocketChild, don't you like TV-Guiding them???
    Actually, I love it. I was just making a little joke. As it is. I don't get in helos as much lately. Got tired of the pushing bull ****. I come to play not have four 14 yearold permadonnas grab my adult ***. Gets old. Cool thing about OSS, you almost always get a helo if you want one.

Comment

Belive it or not my favorite anti-helicopter kit is the Barrett m95 its funny as hell when people say "you F**King cheater" when you kill them and it says PFC.WELCOME [M95]heliwhore420.
      It does a good amout of damage when you get the right shot on the engine. And when you see black smoke that is your best change to get a good fire engine shot off.

Comment

jump out above him, then pull out your knife and land on top of his helo, then stab the helo like crazy. I would go with guns over missles though. Save the missles for jets....but thats what I would do.

Comment

Jump on top of the helicopter and take your wrench and use it on the blades.. they will give...

anti-tank works really good agenst helicopters... and jets if your superman...

but of course the best way to take down is a bradley linebacker. nothing takes out the scum of the sky like its mean firepower and unstoppable megaphone.

Comment

Use your machine gun at full speed in bomb mode, lead it some depending on what they're doing.

Comment

Fly into them. Before anyone says anything, that is the easiest way :P

Comment

Originally posted by PFC.WELCOME
                Jump on top of the helicopter and take your wrench and use it on the blades.. they will give...

anti-tank works really good agenst helicopters... and jets if your superman...

but of course the best way to take down is a bradley linebacker. nothing takes out the scum of the sky like its mean firepower and unstoppable megaphone.
                Oi Welcome! That quote you got as your sig is from the beginning of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (and originally attributable to Samuel Johnson), you didnt make it up!

Comment

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
                  Oi Welcome! That quote you got as your sig is from the beginning of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (and originally attributable to Samuel Johnson), you didnt make it up!
                  HAHAHAH!!, totally out of topic.
                  If i see a BH and tries to shoot it the first time and missed, i'll usually ram them the second time. Usually works, and i love it when they whine, "F***in NOOB....lalalalla''. U can easily rack up six kills with a k/d ratio of 6:1..
                  Works best at the beginning of a round on Wake.

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Traci_Kila_Lords
                    My favorite way is to fly right over the helo and loose a missile just as you pass over. You are in effect "dumb firing" the missile. If you do it at the right time the missile has no where to go but into the helo regardless of lock and flares. If you softend the helo up with your cannon on you approach, you can get them with one pass.
                    You stole the words right out of my mouth, that technique, & a slight bump will get them every time

gg

LG SB

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
                      Nothing better thana ram, especially after theyve made that long flight all the way from the carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                        I am the best method to shoot down a helicopter.

:laugh:
                        lol yeah I think you would be

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                          Ok, whatever you do, DO NOT, I repeat.. DO NOT... slow down.. lol...

That does nothing to help you. It only acts against you. Why? Cause #1, your jet is more sensitive/manueverable when it's going fast. As you lower your speed you should notice you can barely even "aim". So the faster you go, the more precision you have. It takes a lot of practice to get good with cannons but eventually you will get it.

#2, when you are going slow, that makes you vulnerable to almost anything... literally. Now jeeps and tanks have a pretty good shot at you.. and lets not even start with enemy jets. If you get caught like that, you're dead in the water (literally.. lol).

The one thing I can say though that will really help, is stay fast, come from their 4-5 o'clock/7-8 o' clock, and aim at the cockpit (but in order to hit the cockpit glass, you have to lead the target.. so just aim a little bit in front of them [like 2m in front or something]).

you love the f35, thats why you dont slow down, cos its slow already!!

the other fighters you need to slow down a little, just make sure your flares are ready and you can hit the afterburner and get out of there easily.

Comment

Working...
                          X