Ive come to the conclusion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ive come to the conclusion...

I say, there should be training for every vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by disfigured
      I really don't see enough people ditching jets at take off to make it an issue. Sure they don't get up there and go 40-2, but who cares? I'll tell you who cares, the guy who can go 40-2. No one else.

The only people I see crying about it are the ACE pilots. That doesn't make sense. Are not those the people who need the least ammount of time in the air?

I think the underlying motivation here is ego.
      your wrong

I b!tch about it and Im by NO means an ACE pilot, I b!tch because I get frustrated when a jet pilot drops bombs and the only people he kills are teammates, or my team is getting their a$$ handed to them by F35's and a J-10 whore keeps the jet the whole time and only gets 1-2 kills the entire round because he sucks at flying...........WHERES THE PROPER AIR SUPPORT?!?!?! a good pilot will keep enemy jets away with air support while dropping bombs on enemy tanks..........its called TEAMWORK
      alot of people say "I just ground pound with whatever kit my team needs"
      well the kit MY team needs is "GOOD PILOT" and I hate when someone uses the "BAD PILOT" kit

Comment

If the guy stays airborne at all it should distract the enemy pilot long enough. Even if the pilot sucks the enemy will chase him down for the easy kill. Gives you breathing room at least.

Comment

If that were to happen how would low ranks learn to fly and will result in high ranks trying to fly but not knowing how

Comment

Originally posted by *BS*Gun Slinger
            your wrong

I b!tch about it and Im by NO means an ACE pilot, I b!tch because I get frustrated when a jet pilot drops bombs and the only people he kills are teammates, or my team is getting their a$$ handed to them by F35's and a J-10 whore keeps the jet the whole time and only gets 1-2 kills the entire round because he sucks at flying...........WHERES THE PROPER AIR SUPPORT?!?!?! a good pilot will keep enemy jets away with air support while dropping bombs on enemy tanks..........its called TEAMWORK
            well the kit MY team needs is "GOOD PILOT" and I hate when someone uses the "BAD PILOT" kit
            Well put

LG SB

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
              I said it before and I'll say it again: MULTI-LEVEL LICENSING WITH A PRIORITY SYSTEM.

No matter what your rank, you MUST take it: there are several accomplishment levels and naturally, the higher levels have priority over lower levels to take the helicopter. This will result in higher quality competition and people will train outside of public servers in specially designed levels to increase their skill in order to pass the licenses.

THIS would be the ideal system... no more ******** at that point: if you get an A-level license, you can fly anytime ace...
              Winner.

Comment

What if I make a new account, and want to fly?

Comment

Originally posted by mr.morey
                  If that were to happen how would low ranks learn to fly and will result in high ranks trying to fly but not knowing how
                  Sorry, this is off topic but im exposing mr.morey for the thief that he is.

Spot the difference:

Comment

Originally posted by *BS*Gun Slinger
                    your wrong

I understand you points, they're all valid.

But I'm never wrong......

The problem is it's a day late and a dollar short. If anything was to be implemented to take care of the "problem", it should have been in the first patch. Better yet it should have been in the game itself from the onset.

I have no problem with everyone developing their skills under the same restrictions and circumstances. It's when restrictions and other prerequisites are added after the fact. Of all things by those who are not excluding themselves as part of the system.

Let's face it, I don't see any privates in here advocating any "system".

To do it now would just aggrivate things.

Obviously the problem lies in the imbalance. One sucky tanker can't tip the scales of a round. It could happen, but it would be rare. If the influence of a bad pilot versus a great pilot could be reduced, the fact that a bad pilot is in the air wouldn't have such a great impact on the game.

Plus what happens when there's only an "ACE" on one side? He'd have access to a jet more often against less formidable opponents , possibly making the round even more lopsided. Should one player (also the one with the most expereince), using the most infuential vehicle, have even more unfettered access to it?

It could make things worse.

If no one TK'd for jets and waited their turn, or at least let the randomness of the programming determine who got jets would that be good enough?

Given all things even on each side with some expereinced pilots and some new pilots, wouldn't it all work out in the wash?

Because most other people have figured this out and have accepted it as part of the game.

I think pilots are looking for solutions to the TKing, which was brought on by their fellow flyers. It's a problem that doesn't need a fix. Just act civily to each other like most everyone else does and there won't be a need for any "system".

What makes you people so whacky when you get near those things?

Comment

well having made a new account i wouldnt like to not use the planes and choppers. and with that n00by rank i still bone just about every other pilot i meet

there should have been a flight school built in that means people have to be able to do certain things in the plane, instead of some nub taking a j10 and not doing his job!

Comment

Working...
                      X