X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asshattery in BF2

Originally posted by nadicus
    :laugh: ^^^^

But then the pilot would forfeit the chopper. You hover the gunner out of bounds while keeping you, the pilot, in the field of play. Then no gunner. Accually, this does take a good amount of skill to do right.
    Leaves the pilot vulnerable too...hovering there for what...10-15 seconds? Can imagine why it takes so much skill to do it the right way

Comment

Originally posted by Lt_Spike_Tsunami
      Quite simple, I'm practically a newbie and even I know how to do it...well...one way anyway >-> though it means abandoning the chopper. Send it towards the out of bounds area and jump out, parachute back into the battle area and you're set.
      You are not set, the gunner would hit F1 and take control of the chopper.

Today I just pushed the commander to the redzone (out of bounds) and watched him die... LOL :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Comrad_Joe
        yeah, why else?
        Oh great, reunion of assfags that think any vehicle they want in the battlefield are their property.

I love it when ppl like you get kicked due to high negative score.

assholes at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
          You are not set, the gunner would hit F1 and take control of the chopper.

Today I just pushed the commander to the redzone (out of bounds) and watched him die... LOL :laugh:
          What do you mean, pushing the commander in the redzone ? How long did it take ?

Comment

edited for the sake of the bf2 community

Thanks to Churr for giving me aching sides. Its so ****ing funny.

Comment

Originally posted by *BS*Gun Slinger
              yeah I was on KHA tonight, tried to do the jet thing but got TK 3 times while trying to get in it, and had a forced TK twice as I was trying to take off, but KHA are usually real good about it and a few people got kicked, but I gave up and jumped into my trusty tank and all was well
              So we have server owners team killing.....nice...

Comment

Yay I redlined my first guy today
                I am getting quite good in the chopper (i usually gun), so thought i'd give it a go and it worked.

The story: I Join a sharqi server and no-one is in the MEC chopper. I hop in and take off. A few kills later and i get artyed while capping a flag. A private spawns at teh beachouse so i pick him up and give him a shot...I mean this guys trying really hard and is typing in chat asking for advice and stuff and he finally starts hitting things and doing well. Anyway, these asshat clanners join, tag [BUGS]. FF is off so while we are waiting for the chopper he C4s the porr private who goes hurtling in the air and cant find his parachute, dead. They start typing 'LMFAO!! NOOB!' in chat and he leaves. After numerous times of these noobs trying to kill me, run me over then jump out etc.. Refusing to fly, i get pissed off. I manage to get in the pilots seat by spamming E. they ofcourse both spam 'bail out'. The clanner who got left behind, i proceeded to slam the chopper into him and crush him into oblivion. The other guy starts hurling abuse so i attempt the redline....Its surpirsingly easy..after hearing that deep streak i wore a smile on my face and kept the chopper for the rest of the round after picking up some corporal......Sorry for the long story but i just love telling them

Comment

lol nice story...poor private ..couldnt take it anymore

Comment

I was playing Warlord yestersday, and somehow we ended up on a full 64 map with 7 idlers and a Major commander who went AFK the whole round. It was a massace. So when we start the next round, damn if its not the same crew. I start bumping ldlers and the commander from the SAS uncap flag all the way out of bounds...

This after hollering for an admin for 10 mins. Everyone is complaing, but of course we couldnt get votes enough for kicks or mutiny... ARRRGh

Comment

all those things are fun to do when you are bored. ramming tanks and punishing is my all time favorite.

Comment

Working...
                      X