Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asshattery in BF2

Originally posted by Sir. Mayflower
    Impossible. The pilot will die with the gunner.
    Is this a joke? I do it in a regular basis (sad, but needed).

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blackhawk5
      Sorry to say, but EA doesent really care anymore...

EA cared?!?

:shakehead

Comment

Originally Posted by pickled pizza
        My M95 sees a lot of action as well. One time on wake island I was on the far side of the carrier and I saw a jet spawn. I started going for it, but I had to eject 4 noobs that were attempting to hijack my plane. The morons couldn't even read the text at the start of the game where I CLEARLY said I called the jets on the carrier as mine
        My god, was he smoking crac* or something
        Quote of the YEAR ..........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

lol

one time i go before round started and i was USMC

i call the chinese J10
          so when i flew to the J10 spawn there was one there
          i wonder if it would work again

and yeah i have done all of that TK sh!t in Bf2 buts i dont anymore, well i do, do it but only to the people that do it to me

Comment

Churrasco, u sure irritated me, not Tk but because u are my number ONE enemy.....

Comment

Same here iv almost done all of that to but with reason haha the one iv done the most is the commander vehicalk drop tk on tankers that do nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                Hmm still cant figured out how you guys do that, but dont worry I usually fly with my friend so neve had to do it.
                But sometimes when the guys is very n000b or even worst, when your gunner goes afk, I'll neeed to learn how to do that

Comment

Originally posted by MPower06
                  My god, was he smoking crac* or something
                  Quote of the YEAR ..........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                  haha i know lol. I've had that sigged for a month odd now...i mean what a total asshat. I gave him a right licking in the thread he said that

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                    needed for what??

so you and your squadf mate can have the chopper for yourselfs?

Comment

Originally posted by X-ander

so you and your squadf mate can have the chopper for yourselfs?
                      yeah, why else?

Comment

kekekekekekekekekeke

Comment

^ whats that

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Mayflower
                            Hmm still cant figured out how you guys do that, but dont worry I usually fly with my friend so neve had to do it.
                            But sometimes when the guys is very n000b or even worst, when your gunner goes afk, I'll neeed to learn how to do that
                            Quite simple, I'm practically a newbie and even I know how to do it...well...one way anyway >-> though it means abandoning the chopper. Send it towards the out of bounds area and jump out, parachute back into the battle area and you're set.

Anywho, TKing...geh must be one of the few newblets actually yelling at people who've been playing for ages about TKing...seriously...do people get that bored?

I must confess I have once gotten someone banned for it...they TKed me 3 times, I snapped and shot him a few times...enough to keep him alive but get his attention...he TKed me again and got drop kicked off the server and banned. Ah good times.

Comment

Quite simple, I'm practically a newbie and even I know how to do it...well...one way anyway >-> though it means abandoning the chopper. Send it towards the out of bounds area and jump out, parachute back into the battle area and you're set.

:laugh: ^^^^

But then the pilot would forfeit the chopper. You hover the gunner out of bounds while keeping you, the pilot, in the field of play. Then no gunner. Accually, this does take a good amount of skill to do right.

Comment

I think the best "forced tk" I ever accomplished was on wake island. I noticed our commander (chinese side) was standing in the open so.....I pushed him in the middle of the run way and sure enough a J-10 takes him out on take off. I nearly wet myself I was laughing so hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X