Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kicked fromserver for using a sniper rifle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kicked fromserver for using a sniper rifle...

Originally posted by Giantbstard
    I don't think people take it as seriously as it sometimes seems. Some people just like a good argument. To others, its a good distraction from work.
    One way or another, talk is talk, action is action. People easily perturbed by talk is weak minded indeed.

Meh... back on topic-ish! I was kicked once because I kept destroying enemy commander assets with C4; eventually- the admin got caught in one of the blasts when I didn't see him hiding behind the UAV lol :laugh:

Then of course, the mighty admin called it "uncap base-raping" as his excuse for kicking me.

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
      Meh... back on topic-ish! I was kicked once because I kept destroying enemy commander assets with C4; eventually- the admin got caught in one of the blasts when I didn't see him hiding behind the UAV lol :laugh:

Then of course, the mighty admin called it "uncap base-raping" as his excuse for kicking me.
      Lol thats a funny excuse, I have a great quote that I think ties in with that,

'Do you think that Winston Churchill phoned up Hitler and complained about the London Blitz because it was unfair and base rape?'

It goes something like that, anyway I think this thread should go back on topic about the funny reasons for being kicked from servers...I've heard enough talk, now I need laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantbstard
        I must however apologise. The way i inserted red text into someone elses post looked very agressive. It wasn't meant to be, I just wasn't sure how to take several quotes to comment on.
        No need to apologize to me. The whole reason for posting on a forum is to get different ideas from different people. We might not always agree, but we should be able to post our opinions.

I was not trying to flame Chicky in the least bit. I was stating that I saw some major irony.

Just for the record, NO. I didn't read the ROE before I entered a game; As a matter of fact my only ban came from my ignorance of the ROE. I did not see the green type at the top scrolling the server rules not to enter an Uncap.

Comment

It blows me away that some of the most common things I see on my favorite ranked servers are against the ROE and are often done by members of the clan running the server. My favorite servers are run by Addicted to Games
          (A2G) and I cant tell you the number of times I've been on their Warlord 24/7 server and hand jihad SF'ers enter the SAS uncap. I figured if the admin allowed it, fine. But if its a ranked server and against ROE isnt it up to clan to stop it, or would somebody have to report it?

Not that I care, because in my mind I just look for ways to stop it. Nothing blows up like jihadi jeep when you hit it with a TOW.

Comment

Originally posted by [BGC] Chickydo
            'Do you think that Winston Churchill phoned up Hitler and complained about the London Blitz because it was unfair and base rape?'
            hahaha lol yeah

Comment

Hey thre everyone,

Minutes ago, I was kicked from a 16 player, Strike at karkand infantry only server for using a sniper rifle and doing quite well with it too...

There were no rules outlining that a sniper rifle cannot be used and because unlocks were turned off and I was MEC, I had to use the auto-sniper.

Here is a screenshot of the reason why the admin kicked me from the server...

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sreasonkk3.jpg

I was stunned at this comment...but am thinking HA, because that is the best reason the admin could think up for kicking me...I guess he should geet out more??
              Infantry only is ment for people who can handle rifles not for people who can handle claymores which probably is the main reason of kicking.

Comment

Your screenshot is incorrect.

It said that the reason you were kicked was in 'english'; Yet it's not.

Comment

LOL, the sniper rifle kit is available in infatry only, the claymore is part of the sniper rifle kit, which is part of the infantry part of the game. Claymores are used to kill enemy infantry, not blowup vehicles or enemy assets. I don't usually use the claymore anyway; and if your saying that the Sniper "*RIFLE*" is not a "real" "*RIFLE*", then just LOL.

Comment

LOL, the sniper rifle kit is available in infatry only, the claymore is part of the sniper rifle kit, which is part of the infantry part of the game. Claymores are used to kill enemy infantry, not blowup vehicles or enemy assets. I don't usually use the claymore anyway; and if your saying that the Sniper "*RIFLE*" is not a "real" "*RIFLE*", then just LOL.
                    I won't read all the noob words you've just written and capitalized and question marked. Though my answer and conclusion will be the same and simple. Your ruining it for servers who don't want to have guys who camp at a flag with claymores and one shot kill people with snipers.

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
                      I won't read all the noob words you've just written and capitalized and question marked. Though my answer and conclusion will be the same and simple. Your ruining it for servers who don't want to have guys who camp at a flag with claymores and one shot kill people with snipers.
                      He's a noob for stating a fact eh? right... Did you ever happen to think that infantry only maps perhaps could be more intended to facilitate greater teamwork and tactics? (i.e: using teamwork to take down snipers and neutralising their claymores with team engineers?).

Maybe we should ban C4's also, because they blow up and aren't like rifles, maybe grenades too, and we should get rid of the AT kit as well in an infantry only map because they have missiles. Oh wait, maybe we should get rid of the knives too because they kill in one hit, and also we should get rid of the medic- that way they can't 'one shot kill' with their shock paddles.

Seriously... you complain more than you try to find solutions and communicate with team-mates to get rid of campers and spawn-campers etc.

No one's ruining it for anyone buddy; if it's allowed to happen, then there's nothing wrong with it.

Hey mate, why don't we ban teamwork? obviously you don't like it.

Comment

Well said Six, so KMT, if you were in the army, would you call fellow snipers noobs for being commissioned with Claymores to aid them in combat? Or would you shout and scream at enemy snipers because their weapons are too accurate? BF2 is a sort of war "Simulation" You cannot "simulate" a war, without using the same equipment that was/is used in the real war...please KMT, if your thinking about posting after this, think about what you put, stating facts doesn't make people noobs, it just makes them more intelligent than the people who believe that opinions are more important...

Comment

Well said Six, so KMT, if you were in the army, would you call fellow snipers noobs for being commissioned with Claymores to aid them in combat? Or would you shout and scream at enemy snipers because their weapons are too accurate? BF2 is a sort of war "Simulation" You cannot "simulate" a war, without using the same equipment that was/is used in the real war...please KMT, if your thinking about posting after this, think about what you put, stating facts doesn't make people noobs, it just makes them more intelligent than the people who believe that opinions are more important...
                          I think KMT's not exactly complaining about the equipment, but more playing on the angle that he expect IO servers should be somewhat like Counter-Strike.

Goodness knows why he thinks we're 'noob', I mean, he hasn't even given a reason explaining why we're 'noobs' and he's not. Other than his belief that 'Snipers with Claymore can camp safetly'.

Sounds pretty dodgy to me really.

Comment

lol u is teh 1337 getting banned by an admin for using a sniper rifle LAWLZ that admin got pwnt

http://that-admin-%5BBGC%5Dchickydo-...tgotowned.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TboneLongshank
                              lol u is teh 1337 getting banned by an admin for using a sniper rifle LAWLZ that admin got pwnt

http://that-admin-%5BBGC%5Dchickydo-...tgotowned.com/
                              Lol... I took a shining to the second image that popped up; she definately showed an expression of 'ScRuMpTiOuS!'. The rest of the images... disturbing.

Comment

aye. but when you get it, mother f*****g

hihi

were the f""k are the when you need them

my girl friend just blue me off without permission (well pissed off)

ffs/ move

Comment

Working...
                                X