Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kicked fromserver for using a sniper rifle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked fromserver for using a sniper rifle...

Hey thre everyone,

Minutes ago, I was kicked from a 16 player, Strike at karkand infantry only server for using a sniper rifle and doing quite well with it too...

There were no rules outlining that a sniper rifle cannot be used and because unlocks were turned off and I was MEC, I had to use the auto-sniper.

Here is a screenshot of the reason why the admin kicked me from the server...

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sreasonkk3.jpg

I was stunned at this comment...but am thinking HA, because that is the best reason the admin could think up for kicking me...I guess he should geet out more??

Re: Kicked fromserver for using a sniper rifle...

post server name and i.p. so ROE admins can investigate the server
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

Roe....

Comment

Ahaha @ the kick reason

Keep up the good work

Comment

yeah this should be one of those 'kicked for the best reason' threads that were popular not too long ago

Comment

If it is ranked, make a report to BFROE:

If it wasn't say, hahahahhahha newbs.

Comment

Ok guys, im gonna search for that server again now, shouldt be too hard to find...if you want, an admin on here could move this to a ''Best reason for begin kicked'' thread if they want...lol

Comment

It was probably unranked, besides the SVD and Type 88 are so easy to use. They rape on Karkand and Wake respectivley. Especially if its a small 16 player game. Maybe everyone else was using normal guns like the AK101 and M16 then you were going round with the SVD of course you're gonna do good. Duh...

Just stick to ranked servers if you don't like "stupid admin rules" of course you're gonna get even more "stupid admin crap" on unranked servers. Ever think that people say no snipers because they are just damn easy to use and really annoying? Like artillery.

Comment

yeh I was just kicked from a server cause the pos admin said nobody better get in his heli cause he wanted to fly solo. So he banned one guy, then he got in my heli and kicked me for "high ping", which was only around 100. I'm going back right now to get his info since someone posted this ROE stuff for us.

Comment

Originally posted by the creepa
                    yeh I was just kicked from a server cause the pos admin said nobody better get in his heli cause he wanted to fly solo. So he banned one guy, then he got in my heli and kicked me for "high ping", which was only around 100. I'm going back right now to get his info since someone posted this ROE stuff for us.
                    Remeber only if it's ranked.

Comment

Mekstizzle, there wasn't a no sniper rule on the server ...and believe me, if I had half the chance I would have used the M 95 or that other light sniper rifle that is unlocked (don't know the name...).

P.S. Is there anyway of finding out my server history, so that I might be able to find it, I'm not sure whether it was ranked or not...and BF2 is being annoying at the moment, it can't seem to decided whether it wants to give me my Staff Sergeant promotion or not...so I might aswell just try and find this server...anyway to find the history or recently played servers then?

Comment

LOL @ Kick reason...

It's against the ROE I guess

Comment

I have now just been kicked from a ranked knives, pistols & pads only server for "Dead Body Camping"....wtf

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?im...campingvn0.jpg

I'm having a bad day...

Comment

Originally posted by [BGC] Chickydo
                            I have now just been kicked from a ranked knives, pistols & pads only server for "Dead Body Camping"....wtf

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?im...campingvn0.jpg

I'm having a bad day...
                            Self Owned :laugh:

Comment

I got kicked 6 times in one day.....Once because I was commander and dropped transport on an admin while in the long line waiting for a jet!!

Comment

Working...
                              X