Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: n00b tube? not quite

Originally posted by Comrad_Joe
    ahh they just complain couse they die from it to easy and dont kno how to use it
    Yep. That's it. Tell them to stfu & play.

Comment

IMHO it's only a Noob toob when it looks like this

Noobtuber [M203] Kayback
      Noobtuber is no more

If you can't shoot it without killing yourself, you a noob.

KBK

Comment

just a bunch of noob tubers. scared to use a real gun. you go w/ the one shot one kill method. yea thats great, good for u, point whores.

Comment

I use the one shot one kill gun, the M11-87. It's fantastic.

KBK

Comment

Originally posted by Kayback
            IMHO it's only a Noob toob when it looks like this

Noobtuber [M203] Kayback
            Noobtuber is no more

If you can't shoot it without killing yourself, you a noob.

KBK
            Exactly.

Point-blank kills are noob behavior. But post-nerf GL takes quit a little skill to master. I like the way GLs are now.

Long range GL kills is such a pleasure to me.

Comment

The REAL NOOB TUBE is now the AT weapon. No matter what server I play on now, there is at least 10 or more noobs running around with it like an assault rifle. NOOBS!!!

I love the GLA though! In real life the 203's makes a huge BOOM but wasnt really intented for attacks on single infantry. More like soft targets like cars and and gun pits etc.... Its bark is bigger than it bite

Comment

I like the G3 if they gave that a GL that would PWN

Comment

:laugh: i tink tat they are whining so tat they can kill u easily

next time if a guy whom u killed professional wif a GL calls u a noob. tell him: "im not a noob, just a pro in training" LMAO...:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by blue_piglet
                    Exactly.

Point-blank kills are noob behavior. But post-nerf GL takes quit a little skill to master. I like the way GLs are now.

Long range GL kills is such a pleasure to me.
                    Except it doesn't take THAT much extra skill to kill a person in CQB with the GL. I've had it happen to me numerous times recently, and I've done it as well. It does just take more skill than previously.

I've stuck by my little M11-87 since day one. Unfortunately I was also a support whore before they upped the support guns, but I've got 3500 kills with the assault rifles, the shotgun and the support weapons each. And I've got 700 with the GL, but I'd say and easy 90% of those are 100m+ shots.

KBK

Comment

Originally posted by beastoftheeast1
                      just a bunch of noob tubers. scared to use a real gun. you go w/ the one shot one kill method. yea thats great, good for u, point whores.
                      w/e.

I take pride in my 800'ish global ranking w/GL. I also take pride in having 6K+ kills with the Assault RIFLE. About 1/3 of my 28K kills with either the GL or the Rifle, <3 the Assault class, and to use the GL in its current state does require some skill (thanks DICE for making it bounce off of vehicles 40' away).

As someone else mentioned, only a noob tube when someone kills themselves with it, otherwise its just one more item in my arsenal that I'll use to rack up frags.

Comment

lol getting called a noob for killing someone is almost like getting called a hacker.

Comment

I own with the tube. Usually get best in team(64 server) with it like mayb 22/10
                          K/D ratio

Comment

do u often play in karkand IO mode??? there is a tube and nade fest there most of the time. mostly noob tubers and naders and i got much sick of it...

Comment

Man, the GL is the best-ist, so gooder it is great!

Seriously though, it is an amazing tool. I never used the assualt kit since the release of the game. But in the last several weeks I started to play and I found that the AK101/GL combo is unstoppable. I am such a crack whore now, I'll trick my tail to anyone for that thing.

Every single kill I have on my stats related to the GL has been with-in the last several weeks. GG. 1,083 kills! WTF! GL FTW. Yes it has been gimped, so it take a little more skill to get the moving distance kills. But it is still wicked in the short-range combat.

And if you want to talk trash and say I can't play without the GL, I am damn handy with the regular assualt rifles too...the GL is just gravy (or icing depending on your tastes)

Comment

Working...
                              X