Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: n00b tube? not quite

I remember the days pre nurf

Played a round with it the other day, someone was trying to vote kick me... :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ

Played a round with it the other day, someone was trying to vote kick me... :laugh:
      Wierd, your kills per minute is impressive

but what's that about your K/D?

-----------

NoobTubes are still pretty good

I kill all insta-prone objects in CQC

let it bounce and jump backwards

Comment

isn't "noobtube" the AT rocket?

Comment

Originally posted by GbeTech
          isn't "noobtube" the AT rocket?
          The GL was the original n00btube. When it got nerfed the AT rocket took it's place.

Comment

Originally posted by W_Parmenter
            The GL was the original n00btube. When it got nerfed the AT rocket took it's place.
            You cant compare the AT rocket and the tube. If you've played before it was nerfed you will know why...

Even now I think the GL is better than AT

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
              You cant compare the AT rocket and the tube. If you've played before it was nerfed you will know why...

Even now I think the GL is better than AT
              The GL takes skill to use effectively, the AT is just point and shoot, truly for n00bs. On the rare occasions when I need to use it against infantry I'm embarassed for doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by W_Parmenter
                The GL takes skill to use effectively, the AT is just point and shoot, truly for n00bs. On the rare occasions when I need to use it against infantry I'm embarassed for doing so.
                Skill meaning "aim a little higher"?

Comment

Seriously, I think hitting infantry with AT rocket and saying ALIVE after that is harder then killing some1 with a GL.
                  AT sometimes takes guiding, and if you just aim and shoot the rocket might steer (bug) to the place you are aiming. GL - Just aim a little higher, depends on the distance, it doesn't require a lot of skill, and you don't need to stand still for several seconds and risk your life

(sorry for the grammar, i'm kinda in a rush)

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                    grenade launcher is still under powered tho
                    If "push button for free kill" is underpowered, I guess so. You have to be seriously retarded to get a K/D under 1.7 with it.

When it got nerfed the AT rocket took it's place.
                    The AT rocket goes about half the speed, its splash does almost no damage, it's extremely difficult to aim without going into Slow Mode (a.k.a. scope), and it takes even longer to reload.

Know what took its place? The box-fed auto-SVD also known as the "new PKM." Then they nerfed that too. Now it's the claymore.

Comment

POst-nerf I find it challenging and intersting to use, I've got some really great kills with it and it's quite satisfying when I get the angle just right... note* not often.

Comment

People cry when they get killed in game, welcome to the world of online gaming. No matter what it is, grenades, claymores, C4, grenadelaunchers, unlocks, planes, tanks, they cry about everything. sometimes I wonder if anyone actually enjoys playing.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ

Ah man, those are some skills there with the GL. I used to be somewhat like that back in the days, but my ratings have gone down a bit (now got a 60% acc. 3000 kills 2000 deaths). There is still nothin like the feeling of aimin high up in the air and gettin a long range GL kill.

Comment

people who make the odd kill with the nade launcher, i am not fussed about.

However, yesterday i was on a server with a guy who ran around with his nOOb tube as his first choice weapon- he did not use any other weapon apart from his tube.

That i find ridiculous. People who use the tube as grenades, or to get someone who is hiding behind a car etc, where they cant be hid with a bog standard rifle, i have no problems with.

Comment

On the dragon valley map at the chinese airpstrip flag I was on top of the roof and some enemy drove all the way to the end of the air stip and I fired a round at him and nailed him while he was moving and at the end of the runway.

Luckiest nade shot ever for me, but now days I still kick *** with it cause I have always liked using it.

Comment

Yeah grenadeL rocks

Comment

Working...
                                X