n00b tube? not quite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n00b tube? not quite

Ever since i started playing i have seen complainers whine about being killed by GL's. I understand how it can be taken that way since, obviously its ridiculously easy to own people with 'em. But today i found myself thinking to myself, no average n00b is gonna do that. one, i picked someone off of a building with it, and the other time, a smoking car was driving away, a put one over a pipe (karkand, second island) and blew it up. Sure enough, he said "n0000000b"

Re: n00b tube? not quite

Don't listen to them. Its a game. Play to win.

Comment

Yeah, just play the game.

The grenade launcher is so great...

Comment

Word.

Comment

take pride in the fact that they are calling you a noob. 'noob' has become a thing you tell people when they kill you and you are bitter. so... take pride

Comment

grenade launcher is still under powered tho

Comment

yea the grenade launcher pwn's (if you know how to use it)

Comment

It's really not very easy to kill stuff with the GL. The only valid accusation of "noobtuber" concerns blasting people at point-blank range in CQB with it. In real life, the 40mm grenade has a safe arming distance that makes point-blank shots impossible, since the shooter would kill himself.

At distance, it takes skill to use the grenade launcher well, so it's most certainly not a "noob tube".

Comment

ahh they just complain couse they die from it to easy and dont kno how to use it

Comment

Back in the days when you could bunny hop, the now Medic-filled Karkand was used to have a lot of ... n00btubers.

Oh well... Today (yesterday) I played with the GL again after months... It is still very easy but not like before...

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                      karkand
                      Theres your problem.

Comment

LOL I remeber the days of the GL power

Back when you could shoot while jumping, it the weapon of choice. Everyone just shooting nades at the feet hoping around was a pain, but the nerf was far to harsh to the toob.

Comment

Just play the game and ignore the ones that get owned

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
                            Just play the game and ignore the ones that get owned
                            no just play the game but play with people who are not afraid to use real weapons, they should have put granade launchers instead of those mounted guns, people who whore those guns are stat hungry noobs imo, same goes for granade spammers

Comment

The nerf made the GL a pro's wepon. It's awsome if you know how to use it now. But of course those potatoe headed noobtoobers(find the pun?) still exist, running around with nothing but the toob.

Comment

Working...
                              X