No announcement yet.

Third soloing video by Sloi (Kubra Dam)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third soloing video by Sloi (Kubra Dam)

You wanted it? You got it!

This time, I'm on Kubra Dam but I will also add a Daqing portion to show off some machinegunning and pure pilot vs pilot combat. (no TV)

The first file is already hosted on Filefront; Google Video will take more time to prepare, so I'll update whenever it's ready. Once again, leave comments and suggestions if you wish to.

Enjoy!

Re: Third soloing video by Sloi (Kubra Dam)

Another great video. Unfortunetly Its not going to be helpful to me; I dont really play that much anymore. And if I am its in infantry only. Have you played the demo? What do you think of the flying bathtubs?:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
      Another great video. Unfortunetly Its not going to be helpful to me; I dont really play that much anymore. And if I am its in infantry only. Have you played the demo? What do you think of the flying bathtubs?:laugh:
      Your not flying them right then

Comment

Sweet, I'm gonna check it out when I get home.

Comment

I'll let it DL over night, tell you how it is tomorrow

Comment

Hmm, didn't realize I was going to watch an instructional video which was really a turnoff from the straight hardcore TV guide battles and shots I prefer. Sorry, but I found it really boring.

Comment

This isn't your typical cookie-cutter video with edgy music and glory shots: it shows players that are new to soloing how things can be done. There are plenty of frag/compilation videos for you to check out.

This is realistic soloing on a pub, not a collection of shots playing to the tune of "hey, look at me! I'm awesome!" Anyone can make those videos... and I echo your sentiment in the sense that those bore me.

I have to defend my top spot on the TWL helo ladder so yeah, I know exactly the kind of stuff you want to see... and I find the range games and height competition boring to the point of tears now. It's just another day at the office: this, on the other hand, is a refreshing change to the usual frag videos people post. You can actually learn something from these...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                This isn't your typical cookie-cutter video with edgy music and glory shots: it shows players that are new to soloing how things can be done. There are plenty of frag/compilation videos for you to check out.

This is realistic soloing on a pub, not a collection of shots playing to the tune of "hey, look at me! I'm awesome!" Anyone can make those videos... and I echo your sentiment in the sense that those bore me.

I have to defend my top spot on the TWL helo ladder so yeah, I know exactly the kind of stuff you want to see... and I find the range games and height competition boring to the point of tears now. It's just another day at the office: this, on the other hand, is a refreshing change to the usual frag videos people post. You can actually learn something from these...

"this, on the other hand, is a refreshing change to the usual frag videos people post. You can actually learn something from these"

aka instructional video in a pub server, boring nevertheless in my opinion (which is my own). I myself do soloing but I was just cleary stating that I prefer the "cookie-cutter" movies with have some effects opposed to yours. I'm sorry if I yanked your chain or anything. I have watched alot of the soloing videos that have come up on TBF2

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. DesertFox
                  Your not flying them right then
                  they are easy to fly but the TV missile sucks, I actually menaged to hit stuff but it takes more then one shot but anyways back to topic, well hold on still downloading

Comment

Originally posted by Addequate
                    "this, on the other hand, is a refreshing change to the usual frag videos people post. You can actually learn something from these"

aka instructional video in a pub server, boring nevertheless in my opinion (which is my own). I myself do soloing but I was just cleary stating that I prefer the "cookie-cutter" movies with have some effects opposed to yours. I'm sorry if I yanked your chain or anything. I have watched alot of the soloing videos that have come up on TBF2
                    You didn't yank my chain: I just don't see the point in coming here to mention your video preferences. It may be boring to you, but over 12 pages of my previous thread says otherwise. In any case, I hope you find more of the videos you like...

Comment

awesome, can't wait till download ends :P

filefactory is slow tonight )

Comment

hmm you sounded tired ehh, well it was good just like the other two, cant wait for daqing, one of my fav chopper maps

Comment

Well I both enjoyed it and learnt a few things.
                          Thanks again

Comment

I find these kind of films the best

"Frag movies" may be very entertaining, and show some awsome kills of the player
                            but you won't be able to learn alot

--------------

While Frag movies are fun to watch

the kind of movie Sloi and PW makes are more informative(to me, at least)

----------------

I enjoyed it

but the music(which felt more like someones heartbeat) didn't work for me lol

Comment

Downloading as we speak, only 200kb/s mind you

Comment

Working...
                              X