Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on 1.4.1 or whatever it will be.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any word on 1.4.1 or whatever it will be.

only one thing needs to be fixed

THE J10, Id love to see the look on those guys' faces if EA nerferd the J10, the guys who swich to china every round so they could rape with the damn J10, the game would be way way way more balanced if J10 wasnt overpowered

Comment

Nothing needs to be fixed (or broken) anymore. Please leave BF2 as-is for the life of this game. 1.4 was a long time coming and it works.

Thankfully 1.4 is the last patch anyway so lets just enjoy.

Comment

Thankfully 1.4 is the last patch anyway so lets just enjoy.
        There will be more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruise_missile
          Reinstalled twice, router and modem are fine with every other game, you are generalizing.
          off-topic,,

i updated my routers firmware to the most recent version, and ive not had a connection problem since,

ps make sure you know your user/pass for the ISP connection before you doit as updating certain routers will reset all the settings

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
            off-topic,,

i updated my routers firmware to the most recent version, and ive not had a connection problem since,

ps make sure you know your user/pass for the ISP connection before you doit as updating certain routers will reset all the settings
            I am a computer tech and network admin, my personal computers are always: Defragged, free space wiped, updated as is all my hardware firmware and BIOS. It is not my equipment, it is 1.4. Pre-1.4 I could count my disconnects on one hand since June of 2005, since 1.4 I am lucky to play for 7 minutes w/o a disconn.

Comment

Working...
            X