Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on 1.4.1 or whatever it will be.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on 1.4.1 or whatever it will be.

They need to patch 1.4 badly.

Re: Any word on 1.4.1 or whatever it will be.

THey dont care about Bf2 anymore. Now they are focusing on making the next 5 patches for 2142.

Comment

They need to patch BF2 before they concentrate on 2142, which I am not impressed with BTW

Comment

Search there may be a few threads on it

Comment

kinda hard to say what they are going to do with the DiCE CA/UK closings.

Comment

i havent heard a thing about the next patch, and i honestly dont see why 2142 is supposed to be good. it just seems dumb. invisible people, helicopters without blades, weird robotic looking things (come to think of it, this sounds exactly like C&C renegade...and dont bother mentioning graphics, i know they will be better)...the lack of realism even THEN seems mind-blowing. after all, realism is why i play bf games. Im stickin with 2

Comment

Originally posted by Cruise_missile
              They need to patch 1.4 badly.
              :laugh:
              What exactly is that you feel needs to be patched with such urgency? The game finally works for the most part and you wnat another patch?

1.41 is a suspected server side only patch. You will never download and install anything unless you run a mod or unranked server.

Comment

FINISH BF2 before BF2142, but as u said EA bought Dice. .so it will eb easier as dice was just a smal team!!

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                  kinda hard to say what they are going to do with the DiCE CA/UK closings.
                  Since when did Dice have a UK office?

I'm sceptical about another patch for BF2. It apears Dice are concentrating more on 2142 and developing a new logo....

Comment

bf2 looks done to me, maybe its because no matter what they do to the game i always own in it, unlike other people who might not be able to adapt too good and blame it on how stuff is unbalanced, i cant imagine how many wars would still be going on today if both sides were "balanced"

Comment

They're already working patch 1.4 for Battlefield 2142. They're not going to ever work on Battlefield 2 anymore.

Comment

this game never worked from the start..and it still doesnt work

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                          :laugh:
                          What exactly is that you feel needs to be patched with such urgency? The game finally works for the most part and you wnat another patch?

1.41 is a suspected server side only patch. You will never download and install anything unless you run a mod or unranked server.
                          The non-stop disconnects that started occuring the day everyone patched their servers to 1.4.....:|:

Originally posted by <}US{>BlackHawkPilot73
                          this game never worked from the start..and it still doesnt work
                          Why are you on this thread? We are discussing fixes, not your personal opinion of your apparant lack of knowledge on this game in general. The game works fine.

Comment

TBH, I had only minor issues with 1.3, I only saw a performance hit and a few CTDs...I did see several server disconnects/crashes though.

But, with 1.4, I am definately seeing more CTDs than I did with 1.3. ATM, I have had twice the CTDs in half the time. WTF, maybe this is what the 1.41 server patch is for.

Comment

2142 is the patch for BF2.

Comment

Working...
                              X