AK series-due to its auto feature and high dam
      G2K-nice scope

always nice to dig up old tread...

Comment

Re: What is your favorite gun and why?

I love all the guns!

Comment

the J10.. reason? well, that should say enough.

Comment

AT Rocket Launcher. I've been paying my dues using it for the last couple weeks by dying alot, but now I'm starting to get pretty deadly with it, especially against enemy infantry, long-range snipers, on-the-fly, etc.

Still a few kinks and situations where I screw up that needs work, but my skill has increased exponentialy forcing myself to use it even when things get tough. It's paying off.

Back up weapon in tight situations, M95 seems to be good for me, though I'm experimenting with the P90.

My main dependence is of course FPS and ping. If either is lacking, then suddenly it feels as though I'm using rubber bullets and can't hit anything.

Comment

- F2000 'Cos i can get more kills from a "Train" than SVD user from "Gate House" + noob tube
              - Annoying scope

- AK47 and 101 Damage, Auto option and just the feel of it. Is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
                the J10.. reason? well, that should say enough.
                nice sig u got there...
                anyway when i started playing with the J10, i tot it was very difficult to use it as the J10 has a kind of 'slippery' feeling; you need trick it so that it can go the way you want. so i got fed up with tricking the plane and go for the second best thing: tanks and APC...

Comment

ak-101 with GP30. it is a groundpounder's dream. it is accurate and has full auto for cqb. not to mention a nade launcher for those pesky fish floppers and bunny hoppers.

Comment

Originally posted by sassback
                    ak-101 with GP30. it is a groundpounder's dream. it is accurate and has full auto for cqb. not to mention a nade launcher for those pesky fish floppers and bunny hoppers.
                    Word up. AK-101/GP30 or M16/M203 are by far my favorite weapons in the game. I'll take the AK-101 over the M16 but they're both great guns.

I think it really comes down to the grenade launcher and the fact that I actually want people to fish flop so I can shoot them with it.

Comment

my favorite weapon is the scar light. with its scope i can see alot more that others with ironsights.

and it is very accurate

Comment

I'm pretty good at every gun. But mainly I use all snipers + pistols. Love sniping, and pistols are good backub for CQB.

Comment

the M16 is the best gun for me so far. realized it's full potential only just recently. and the pistols in bf2 are just as great!

Comment

I started over again on Friday, and I've been using the M16A2/M203, AK-101/GP-30 and the AK-47/GP-25. I love those guns, very powerful, and when there's alot of people, the GL can come really handy .

Comment

Originally posted by 25121937
                              L85A1 rocks
                              I agree, I think it is one of the most versatile. PKM is good gun too.
                              I have to shoot pkm a lot, trying for my badge

Comment

I like the G36C and the PKM. PKM does alot of damage, and the g36C is pretty much a full auto sniper rifle.

Comment

Working...
                                X