Comment

Re: What is your favorite gun and why?

ak 101, single shot kill. awsome gun.

Comment

i would say the F200 or the P90 becuase of the accuracy and damage

Comment

G36C! I can beat a sniper in a sniping battle with it.

Comment

AK101,good power,precise and I can go with large killing spree with it

Comment

AK-47 is my best gun because it just pwns everything, is a work of art and has a great sound to it.

Originally posted by PLUNK47
              But my favorite gun would have to be the M4, Hooray for stock guns. It's the best looking gun
              I'll agree with you on that. The M4 is a very sexy weapon.

Comment

svd

why? in the upper left corner where server reports all deaths, you can have up to 4 kills reported before they disappear from the screen (not just 4 consecutive kills, but 4 QUICK ones). much harder to do with other guns on a 64 player server.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenRealms
                  I'll agree with you on that. The M4 is a very sexy weapon.
                  i would love 2 hav tat but unforturnatly im always on all sides except the USMC most of the time. hence i ended up using the G36C(spec). the m4 scope crosshair is nice(or is it their laser pointer???)

Comment

Originally posted by firescout
                    i would love 2 hav tat but unforturnatly im always on all sides except the USMC most of the time. hence i ended up using the G36C(spec). the m4 scope crosshair is nice(or is it their laser pointer???)
                    No no, that thing is a red-dot scope. No laser pointers anywhere in BF2.
                    Ever outsniped a sniper with a G36C? satisfying, ain't it? :laugh:

Comment

M95 one shot kills, anyone. And the G36E it looks sex and is dam powerful and accurate.I'm a buy SF just so i can unlock it LOL.

Comment

could't done that since i was playing on a CQC at karkand. the closest i could pull tat off is the L85(med) but got kill by tat sniper's L96...
                        :ar15:----------------------------------------------------->:dead:
                        L96 ------------------------------------------------------->mi lol

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
                          No no, that thing is a red-dot scope. No laser pointers anywhere in BF2.
                          Ever outsniped a sniper with a G36C? satisfying, ain't it? :laugh:
                          oooooooooo yeah! lol

g36c is my fav overall but i love the m24 for sniping, ak101 whenever i play mec and the dao12/m11-87 just for pure fun. also g3 is awesome power.

Comment

THe P90 because I spend more of my time with that gun than anything else because I play AT 99% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                              THe P90 because I spend more of my time with that gun than anything else because I play AT 99% of the time.
                              Talus, can you please teach me how to use that damned weapon effectively? pleeeeaaaase?!

Comment

I love my P90, to use it effectively aim for the centre of mass and let the muzzle rise walk bullets up the torso for a quick and final headshot.

Comment

Working...
                                X