What is your favorite gun and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your favorite gun and why?

P90 is OK but i prefer my trust DAO when playing AT. Though AK-101, RPK and G36E FTW HERE!!!

G36C is also nice.....sometimes! got 40-15 about 30 mins ago on a vechiule server with this gun, but other times i will barely have a KD of 1 with it....Weird!

Comment

i duno i dont really have a single favourite gun, but the one i have most fun with is the Sraw/Eryx, i like to snipe with it

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
        No no, that thing is a red-dot scope. No laser pointers anywhere in BF2.
        Ever outsniped a sniper with a G36C? satisfying, ain't it? :laugh:
        I use to love doing that with M16, that always made the snipers mad.

Comment

Since I play Mec/US most of the time I prefer the AK-101 and the RPK. When sniping, the L96A is unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
            those are Noob tactics, grenade whores make the game less enjoyable
            In that case why were grenades included in most kits... so we can look at them because they're pretty? Just because you get owned by people who can handle grenades doesn't mean they're noobs for using them.

Comment

P90. AT all the way. Grenade free!

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad
                In that case why were grenades included in most kits... so we can look at them because they're pretty? Just because you get owned by people who can handle grenades doesn't mean they're noobs for using them.
                You must have never seen a true grenade whore. Hes not talking about using your grenades tactically hes talking about the jackholes that run around throwing all their grenades 1 after the other and then resupplying themselves to do it again. They use them like their mortars or mini artillery. Just toss them in the general direction of the enemy all round long.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad
                  When it's used as a primary weapon....that's when it gets old.

But I can't really fault someone for using what the game has provided.

Comment

Talus, can you please teach me how to use that damned weapon effectively? pleeeeaaaase?!
                    me too, i suck horribly with it unless im at close range. if im not i get owned within a few seconds

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                      me too, i suck horribly with it unless im at close range. if im not i get owned within a few seconds
                      Yeah, the damn P90- I set it to single-shot, it's too weak, and even with the red-dot sight, it still doesn't seem to shoot straight, I set it on full auto... most times than not, it doesn't seem to like hitting what I point the gun in the general direction of!

It's probably just best as a close to medium range weapon... but probably more close than anything, coz it still doesn't seem to like hitting things any further than 20 metres.

Comment

AKS-74U, and L96A1

Comment

I love the G36E. The single shot I can use so deadly at any range, and the 3 round burst is especially good at close to medum range. Any sniper within reasonable distance I can pick off. OH yea, and if he does manage to hit me once, I'll just med up behind some cover and finish the job

Comment

right now the m95...i cant hit targets from pretty far away..its amazing and its power is just ...yeah...even tho its not a one hit one kill...most of the time my target will be somewhat injured..and that one m95 shot will kill him

Comment

Yeah, the damn P90- I set it to single-shot, it's too weak, and even with the red-dot sight, it still doesn't seem to shoot straight, I set it on full auto... most times than not, it doesn't seem to like hitting what I point the gun in the general direction of!

It's probably just best as a close to medium range weapon... but probably more close than anything, coz it still doesn't seem to like hitting things any further than 20 metres.
                              p-90 is a relatively weak weapon due to its short range and low damage. but 900r/m makes it effective pdw. dont engage your foe over 20 meters, and follow the spray and pray policy, you'll get a upper hand. totally forget about sniping with this weapon, the damage is too low for the job.

Comment

Love the RPK-74/PKM, G3 and the P90. Those being the kits I play with the most.

Both the G3 and the P90 are monsters in QCQ and can do very well at range with single shots or bursts. I use the RPk the most for my favorite kit, it's great for both close combat and long range spray-and-pray, while the PKM is great to semi snipe in 2 shot bursts but isn't as good in close combat because of the firing rate(but great damage).

I hate the G36E now, it's a massive noob cannon; takes pretty much no skill to use.

Comment

Working...
                                X