Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Solo TV-ing

Originally posted by JohnGrimm88
    Well, if you want to practice your tv's, you can download this Singleplayer Map http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...pg=maps&mp=554 There are lots of choppers in this map to practice your tv's with.

Good link, although tv missiles behave differently in single player than in multiplayer...

They Doo...

Comment

TV missiles are very different in single player. I rarely, if ever, miss in single player. Lag and the change in responsiveness make a huge difference online.
      To the OP: Try setting your right mouse button to the second seat function in helicopters. There is no alt fire for choppers, anyway. Then, make a different button on your mouse switch to the pilot seat so you never have to change your hand positions. With the RMB set to change seats, sometimes it will put you right in TV mode as soon as you switch. If not, it's only a double-tap, no big deal. Make sure you make the button to go to the pilot seat in the "land vehicles" area. The gunner seat counts as a land vehicle for some reason.

Comment

you're sooo good sloi

Comment

Ummmm, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Cromat
            No they dont and Sp is to easy and maps are too small,its better for me on MP but thanks guys anyway
            that looks like mirko in your picture, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by the creepa
              that looks like mirko in your picture, is it?

Whaaa?

Comment

50% of the time soloing is more effective than sharing with a gunner that doesn't know that the TV missile exist. Half of the time I'm piloting an attack helicopter I wish I could reach out and smack the back of the head of my gunner.

Comment

Ironicly enough, one of the best (or should I say most spot responsive) gunners I have ever met was a bloke, who at first did not even know how to guide a tv missile... In a fit of kindness (I felt a vibe?), I explained it to him in detail...

He didn't even need a practise guiding missile as I suggested...
                  Not ten seconds later, he popped his first enemy chopper in mid roll...
                  Out of nowhere, comes this natural gunner... (couse he only missed once after)...

To bad he had to go to bed half way through the next round...
                  Not one minute after he disconnected (and thus left the co-pilot seat), I was kicked for solo choppering... According to server rules...

Comment

I doubt he was a natural: he might've been leading you on

raorr

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                      I doubt he was a natural: he might've been leading you on

raorr
                      You figured out my ingame nick perhaps..?

Were you him..?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                        Agreed. Its why the M95 probably has more tk's for me than enemy deaths. Tools like the author here earn my M95 in their dome as they try to take off...
                        If there is no one who wants to gun (waiting for helo) or the gunner that keeps getting in is an idiot and shoots the main gun at tanks and other helos, then solo is a good option.

But to intentionally tk, you deserver to be perm banned for that stupid ****.

That's the problem with the kiddie BF2 commnity now, they think tking, even if it's good intentions, is ok and perfectly acceptable. It's not. The only time a TK is deserved, is when your commander gets in a jet and is trying to take off. Commanders should hide and command, not fight like a normal soldier.

Comment

yah it keeps on spinnin out of control

Comment

Working...
                          X