Solo TV-ing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo TV-ing

I know many of U are against macros in BF2(me too),but I was wondering if I could record macro on my G15 to automatically switch me to TV position,it is taking me too long to press F2,then right click and Shoot,so can anyone plz tell me what buttons should I press in Macro record(is it F2,right click,shoot)?

Re: Solo TV-ing

yeh, but when i swithc hte heli starts spinnin

Comment

Maybe this could help you... http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92723

Comment

I've tried using the G15 for a macro change but it wouldn't work for us.
        John Grimm88's tip sounds a better option.

Comment

I hate soloers, they ruin the teamwork aspect of the game. E.g. the round had just started and i spawn at beachouse. Theres one guy with me whos like a captain, he gets in pilot and i get in as gunner. He instantly starts spamming 'bail out.' I type 'why?' he says 'i fly solo' I say 'you'll get more points with a gunner, plus i am good' he starts spamming negative and takes me to the outskirts so after 10secs i start losing health and die. Soloers are obnoxious jackasses (unless theres no gunner which is obvioulsy excusable)

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
            I hate soloers, they ruin the teamwork aspect of the game. E.g. the round had just started and i spawn at beachouse. Theres one guy with me whos like a captain, he gets in pilot and i get in as gunner. He instantly starts spamming 'bail out.' I type 'why?' he says 'i fly solo' I say 'you'll get more points with a gunner, plus i am good' he starts spamming negative and takes me to the outskirts so after 10secs i start losing health and die. Soloers are obnoxious jackasses (unless theres no gunner which is obvioulsy excusable)

Agreed. Its why the M95 probably has more tk's for me than enemy deaths. Tools like the author here earn my M95 in their dome as they try to take off...

Comment

AAAAAaaarrrgghh!!! all this 'macro' 'macro' 'macro'!!! BULLSH*T!!! why won't some people just play the damned game like they're supposed to and get some skill and stop relying on these extra software, applications, hacks and what not to 'supplement' their lack of skill?!

IF IT'S NOT A PART OF THE GAME'S NORMAL FUNCTIONING/CONFIGURATION, DON'T DO IT!

Comment

I always thought there was two seats in the chopper for a reason.

Guess I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy{CAN}
                  I always thought there was two seats in the chopper for a reason.

Guess I was wrong.
                  Indeed! I mean, yeah- sure when you're stuck on a server where no one but complete noobs and newbs are hopping in your gunner seat... sure it can get annoying, but have some patience, teach them or whatever... Solo chopper flying I find is really really selfish.

Comment

I dont liek flying solo but I want to practice myself wih Tvs,sometimes my pilot is a complete jackass I told him fly high,he ignores me and starts to cap a flag and we get TVd

Comment

Originally posted by Cromat
                      I dont liek flying solo but I want to practice myself wih Tvs,sometimes my pilot is a complete jackass I told him fly high,he ignores me and starts to cap a flag and we get TVd
                      Well, if you want practice- do it on single-player or on LAN with a friend (or by yourself). It's better there anyways.

(and on single-player, you don't need to get out of the chopper to switch seats... only problem is, I don't know if the AI ever lines up targets for you :P)

Comment

No they dont and Sp is to easy and maps are too small,its better for me on MP but thanks guys anyway

Comment

Wow, lots of solo love in here eh? ;-)

Comment

got nothing against soloers but macro=cheap ****

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                              Wow, lots of solo love in here eh? ;-)
                              The only solo flying I ever do- is to find a decent gunner/co-pilot!

Comment

Working...
                              X