Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blood

Get some tomato sauce and each time you get a kill throw the sauce around your desk and scream wildly and there you go

Originally posted by AmericanDad
    Actually yeah dismembered bodies and men on fire from burning armor would also be cool but I didn't realize about the teen rating. The bloodiest game I played was called Blood... does anyone remember it? it preceeded Duke Nukem and it was awesome!!!!!! those were the days..
    Blood 2 ftw

Comment

I don't think that blood belongs in Battlefield, even though it makes war more realistic. Blood doesn't make everything better...

Comment

actually, Soldier Of Fortune 2 was the bloodiest fps i remember

Comment

If you want simple blood "puffs", play PoE2, if you want some serious gore, play FEAR.

Blood puffs(sounds like some sort of cereal, don't it?) would be nice in vannilla BF2 though, the way they did it in PoE2 was really nice, it changed up the feel of the game a little; made it feel more realistic or just better IMO.

And if puffs don't do it for you, FEAR's your game. Just try the demo and you'll see what I mean(super gore but in a uber realistic sense). It's also a great game that I'd suggest checkin out if your over 17.

Comment

as long as they dont go overboard. the way counter-strike has it is kinda bad. but a little blood would be a good option to be turned on and off like someone said

Comment

blood offends me.....it might warp my mind to see it in a video game....

Comment

i really dont think that blood adds anything.. at all

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad
                  Why aren't there blood effects in BF2? Wouldn't it be awesome, lining up a perfect headshot with a sniper rifle and BANG, down goes the enemy in a explosion of blood droplets! Or having bloodbaths during arty strikes?
                  Probably a censorship rating issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X