Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood

Why aren't there blood effects in BF2? Wouldn't it be awesome, lining up a perfect headshot with a sniper rifle and BANG, down goes the enemy in a explosion of blood droplets! Or having bloodbaths during arty strikes?

Re: Blood

i never find blood adds anything to a game.

Comment

I think it would have been a good option that could be turned on or off. There are younger players that don't nencessarily need to be exposed to that, but as an adult I would like the option to see exactly the type of thing you are talking about.

Comment

Play Day of Defeat Source blood splaters on walls much more fun then BF2.

whach this
        WinCatalog Crack generates an inventory of the files on your flash drives, hard drives as well as external sources.

Comment

Ah, the days of beating a dead jackal in Halo...Or slicing stuff in half with saw blades in HL2...

Comment

If you want blood:

Day of Defeat: Source
            Counter-Strike: Source
            Unreal tournament

Comment

When I was young I used to think a game had to have blood in it....now a days...as long as the game play is good and I have fun...I could care less.

Now get off my lawn!

Comment

There was a patch awhile back that had us excited that we could add blood, but then when you tried to join a game, it rejected it. Blood is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by 3Libras
                  There was a patch awhile back that had us excited that we could add blood, but then when you tried to join a game, it rejected it. Blood is fun!
                  uhhhhh what?

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad
                    Why aren't there blood effects in BF2? Wouldn't it be awesome, lining up a perfect headshot with a sniper rifle and BANG, down goes the enemy in a explosion of blood droplets! Or having bloodbaths during arty strikes?
                    Because there is a Teen rating on it. If they were to have added blood, the rating would have gone to Mature and that is something that they did not want.
                    Actually, if you want to see puffs of blood, play some of the mods for BF2.

Comment

DICE nerfed the blood to smoke

Comment

i think this game must have gallons and gallons of gushing blood, and dismembered limbs and intestines spilling out all over the place....i think all the walls, and ground surfaces should be covered with blood.....i think bones should snap and players who are blown to pieces should be able to drag themselves with whatever limbs remain

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                          i think this game must have gallons and gallons of gushing blood, and dismembered limbs and intestines spilling out all over the place....i think all the walls, and ground surfaces should be covered with blood.....i think bones should snap and players who are blown to pieces should be able to drag themselves with whatever limbs remain
                          :|:... someone's in a cruel mood today

Comment

I don't think there are any games that are that gory. The bloodiest game I have seen is F.E.A.R. -shotguns and explosives take off limbs and occaisionaly blow the player up from the inside out.

Comment

Yeah I think it should have been an option, if little kiddies didn't want it on they could switch it off hey presto no problem. After all it is kind of dissapointing to hit someone in the face with a .50 round from the M95 to see a little puff of smoke..."geee...that must have really hurt".

Comment

Working...
                              X