I know why Volx is a grenade addict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I know why Volx is a grenade addict

Why hasn't this guy been reset is what I'm wondering? He uses a macro to be sure. Isn't that against the ROE?

Someone call Indian Scout in here!!

Comment

Originally posted by {Sn][per} ELI
      Why hasn't this guy been reset is what I'm wondering? He uses a macro to be sure. Isn't that against the ROE?

Someone call Indian Scout in here!!
      good question, i am sure he does or at least did use macros, which is against ROE as you state. which in itselt should leadt to stat meltdown.

BUT

i wonder if these big name players, who lets face it, are known globally by there handles.....are or where a big draw, bringing attention and new users into the fray, to either emulate, exceed, or get a piece of them, thus encouraging new custom

so i wonder whether they would in effect be doing themselves (ea/dice) a dis-service by penalizing them, after all lets face it, should EA wish to be draconian in that regard, to warn us lesser mortals (speaking for myself) they could do so with great affect and with huge coverage "Volx - from hero to stat zero" headlines.

this would set the fear of god into anyone ploughing all those hours and effort into by cheating, but seemingly they are choosing to wipe the smaller fries off the stat system......for the first time in my experience, that i knew, a player from the uk, logged as having played on a P&K only server, i played with on many occasions had his stats zeroed, he was well up there rank wize, not fame wize. so it does happen contrary to what some people say that the chances are a billion to one or what have you.... it happens.

rambling.......at...this....point.......forgive... .me......long day......:hmm:

Comment

You can live far away and still have a good ping, one of our CPo heads is in the US and regularly plays on UK servers with a ping of around 80, albeit he has a super duper line, but nonetheless it is possible

Comment

Originally posted by lmimmfn
          You can live far away and still have a good ping, one of our CPo heads is in the US and regularly plays on UK servers with a ping of around 80, albeit he has a super duper line, but nonetheless it is possible
          Thats a pretty regular ping for a UKie to have in Eastern USA servers.

Comment

ye i have played on that server its the only one he ever goes on kida sad that he dont go on one from some place near by.

Comment

Working...
            X